Other than Never Meant, and Honestly, I don't think this album is that great

Other than Never Meant, and Honestly, I don't think this album is that great.

Congrats you're not a drone

It's shit.

i'll see you when we're both not so emotional is a good one too

What about I'll See When We're Not So Emotional?

That is more or less the correct opinion.

ok well you're wrong

The three songs mentioned are quality but that's it. Great, unique songs but that's it. Good Friday to you mu

I like it a lot!!

Cult albums are always overrated by their cult and turned into "classics" because their retarded fans push them and give them 5 stars on rym until everyone just gives up and lets them pretend that it's good

See: Jeff Buckley, This Heat, Death Grips, Amon Duul II

It's a very good album overall, but I agree that Never Meant and Honestly are absolutely fucking great, the best on the album, not because the other songs are bad, but those two stand above the others

Don't worry, not everyone can be right

cap'n jazz was the superior band

How delusional do you have to be to think that only a cultish following thought Jeff Buckley was great?

we should add Dinosaur Jr to this list

I'm not. Jeff Buckley is trash and you're trash for liking him.

Who did he appeal to besides adolescent girls? He's the definition of a cult artist. Even had the early death.

When did I say I liked him?

we should add every artist i don't like to this list

>How delusional do you have to be to think that only a cultish following thought Jeff Buckley was great?
literally the definition of the butthurt fanboy
>inb4 his cult following comes and tries to prove to me that he has no cult following

I'm talking of the general consensus of others. I myself haven't really listened to much of his stuff but c'mon man.
>pic related
I guess all these critics were just adolescent fangirls?

What about Stay Home?

>I'm talking of the general consensus of others. I myself haven't really listened to much of his stuff but c'mon man.
>implying cult bands aren't always highly rated because the fans love them and non-fans don't give enough shits to care about them because they suck

>I guess all these critics were just adolescent fangirls?
They were, then they grew up and became rock critics.

>>implying cult bands aren't always highly rated because the fans love them and non-fans don't give enough shits to care about them because they suck
You can spin this and say it for literally any critically-acclaimed artist (that any person may happen to not like). It's that vaguely worded.

I rarely see someone this sincerely triggered at the thought of someone liking something they don't.

Stay Here

This

it's a good album but not a life-changer like some on Cred Forums make it out to be. still a great album though, almost every song is at the very least good.

Stay Home is my favorite on the album