Why do people revere this mumbling tard as if he's on some higher plane of creative genius?

Why do people revere this mumbling tard as if he's on some higher plane of creative genius?

Other urls found in this thread:

thebookofthug.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

muh diversity
muh turn up music

>Cred Forums
>understands why a bunch of british lads in the 70s sucking at making rock is cool
>doesn't understand why a thugged-out rapper who wears dresses, mumbles in a flasetto, and samples "What is Love" by Haddaway is cool

c'mon just try

hmmm... i would who could be behind this post.

that is one of the worst outfits i've ever seen

post fit

but he's trying

he's just fun and cool, "Harambe" is hilarious (far funnier than the damn meme), and he's just doing alot of the right things at the right time, esp. with his crossdressing schtick

complex biting critcism

still more substance than young thug's lyrics

I don't know, I consider it a power play of music critics being so self-indulgent that they can con plebs into thinking completely idiotic trash is some sort of intellectual high art.

Young Thug is the product of the ego of music critics, he's their pet.

nah the beats he raps over are some of the best in the game. trap is also just the most rhythmically interesting style of hip-hop. because you're unable to enjoy one of the easiest things to enjoy you might want to consider suicide

you fell for the meme m8

RiRi is actually really good even with the ARF ARF ARFs.

t. someone who doesn't listen to Young Thug.

>you fell for the meme m8
lol you're getting memed as we speak mate. look how triggered you are that people like him lmfao definitely consider suicide i'm serious you'd be better off

>you fell for the meme m8
Yeah this, and the trap meme is an old meme that has gotten stale from over-saturation.

Get an education

thebookofthug.com/

see

Hip Hop fans don't have much to choose from

>implying you have to be academically intelligent to be creative

Slime Seasons 1 and 2 are 10/10 but his newer and older stuff is shit. He (used to) have a great sense of melody and rhythm compared to the average trap rapper.