It's funny to watch when you remember "patrician" literally meant a bunch of radio pop...

It's funny to watch when you remember "patrician" literally meant a bunch of radio pop, rock and rap albums a notorious tripfag liked to get stoned too.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78672332/#78673150
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Hampers > CLT

It scares me how I look like a dark haired version of that guy

you don't though

stop trying to make everything about you

post pic to shut up this nigg

CLT was the balance of this board, please come back

Hompass was best shitposter, he was actually fun to argue with

CLT was tiresome and boring.

clt was such a tool

CLT himself admitted to making the whole "patrician" and "pleb" thing as a joke, it's Cred Forums's fault for swallowing the meme pill

This guy ruined all discussion of classical music on Cred Forums forever.

people always talk shit about CLT but never say why

Newfag here, who is CLT and what did he do?

CLT was basically a troll but at least he was a troll who encouraged music discussion (sometimes). When he was here I thought he was probably the worst thing about the board but now I can see that Cred Forums was much better with him around.

We need more tripfags with strong personalities and controversial opinions about music.

tripfag who started the patrician meme, even know just mentioning his name gets people butthurt, definitely the best Cred Forums troll of all time

he proselytized his anti-atonal views, and as a result for a long time after he left there was a general anti-atonal music sentiment on /classical/, and a general anti-avant-garde sentiment on the entire website. This coming from a guy who thought that Faust - Faust was the best rock album ever, so I don't know why he was so stridently anti-post tonal music. He was just a reactionary bigot with regards to most modern music to be honest.

Him, tourist, hampus and cooltop

post tonal/anti-tonal =/= avant-garde

Also CLT did not dislike modern classical

??? I didn't conflate the two.

>anti-tonal

Cooltop was just a twat

sorry, i thought you sort of implied it by saying there was an anti-avant-garde sentiment after he left

Actually he did unless it was what he termed "non-degenerate" modern/contemporary classical, which basically seemed to consist of Steve Reich as far as I recall.

does anyone remember me? i cant remember my trip code pasword or how to make a password so im just gonna use my name. idgaf if you take my name too. just making me more famous

anyways back in 2013 or 2014 i more or less saved this board from its own suicide.

>tfw born too late to witness these legends of old

ya

everyone hated you, right?

he liked Reich and Davies, thought Part was "pleasant" and had La Monte Young on his chart at one point

>people who browse Cred Forums and use the word "degenerate" to insult other people
kek

t. Redditor

you're lucky desu, he was a complete cunt
shit yeah I remember, he did love Davies. PMD was a pretty chill composer desu rip.

I wonder what he's doing

Probably a normal well-adjusted person now

i think in his earlier days he also liked Stockhausen and Xenakis, he went on to shit on Stockhausen in the future but he never complained about Xenakis, which makes me think he actually liked some his stuff

i know way too fucking much about CLT

On Cred Forums these days

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/78672332/#78673150

Anyone with a spine and ablility to defend their taste in music could see through his shit and how he essentially cherry-picked Scaruffi albums along with self-indulgent trite shit taste before he blew up to meme-status.

well then, ignore what I said

Faust was really the only scaruffi-core he liked a lot

>We need more tripfags with strong personalities and controversial opinions about music.
I got both, I'll do it

first charts he made had mercury rev and popul vul lumped with fucking super furry animals

Mercury rev and popul vul are decently known bands outside of scaruffi's sphere

He still preferred Scaruffi-approved albums, despite that. Even his supposed loathing of jazz was a contrarian facade.

>tfw haven't seen Avant-Math post in weeks and whenever i did it was all going off-topic about entry-level politics
him and unty were the last interesting tripfags, for now but possibly ever

it should also go without saying that some people tend to not like the same music at different ages

uhhh and faust isn't? if someone had a sparkling interest in german psych faust is a pretty big name to go from.

Did montie die? Haven't seen him posted lately.

At the very beginning it was extremely arbitrary, and his favorites included p4k indie darlings like the books and deerhoof and stuff.

Later on you could tell he actually was going through a music major, too bad he didn't finish it.

does unty even talk about music

not really, i'd say Can, Neu, Kraftwerk, Cluster, Tangerine Dream and even Popul Vuh are bigger names which eclipse them

he made a few threads yesterday I think

unfortunately not

I know, I just haven't bothered listening to much music lately, and even less discussing about it, so political discussion on Cred Forums was kind of refreshing from the same old stuff. I have been mostly busy because of uni and trying to get some other new hobbies.
Now, about unty... What did he ever do!?

He's the worst to happen to Cred Forums lately