Is he the most overrated artist of all time?

Is he the most overrated artist of all time?

Did you post a picture of Bowie on accident when you meant to post Led Zeppelin?

Possibly.

Fpbp

Nah, anyone who made Heroes and Low deserves the popularity that Bowie has.
Protip: It's or Led Zeppelin or Queen

yeah he was a literal faggot and pretentious as hell

>hey take a bunch of close pictures with goofy shit all over my face to show everyone how artistic i am
>im also going to be gay as fuck all the time cause thats artistic too

That's not Kurt Cobain.

You suck

>record 25 albums

>have a streak of albums with a brilliant decade(2 classics,a trilogy and great secondary albums)

>make a comeback in the late years with 2 records,especially the last one that proves your life as a true artist after all the odds

name one artist with this,OP
or better yet,do it yourself and I´ll clap you

Nice try, but nothings will ever top The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Michael Jackson, Kurt Cobain and Elvis as most overrated ever.
The order on which one of these is overrated the most depends on the mood of mainstream audiences.

mad because im completely right and theres nothing you can do about it

>Not Kanye West

Jim Morrison, easy.

Fugazi is overrated

Tru

EMPTY CRITICISM ALERT
A LONELY user HAS MADE A POST TO GAIN ATTENTION FROM ANONYMOUS STRANGERS ALL SUFFERING FROM THE SAME MENTLE DISEASE

REPLIES TO THIS POST FUEL OPS LONELY SENSE OF SELF LOATHING DO NOT REPLY FOR OPS SAFETY AND WEL LBEINNG

>MENTLE

OPS PLEASE NO MORE YOU MUST SEEK HLPE

I'd be impressed if anyone could accurately measure how people rate him and calculate what it actually should be

Stupid question

shut the fuck up

>not led zeppelin
>not queen
>not pink floyd
>not elvis
>not the beatles
>not nirvana
>not michael jackson
>not kanye west
>not jimi hendrix
>not animal collective

I wish I liked Bruce Springsteen but I can't find a reason not to think that he is in fact overrated as fuck

you're probably a commie

>PF
>Elvis
>Beatles
>MJ
>JH

I'd personally make a case for Nirvana, KW, and AC to be not THAT overrated as well. Albeit a little

Yes. He's still great, though.

>Not Led "We literally stole all of our music and literally have exactly zero (that's the number '0') talent" Zepplin

Rage Against the Machine. They fucking suck. Just fucking dumb. I hate that people like this band.

I can tell you that you're wrong.

The answer is obviously U2. What do they have other than that one Vertigo song?

>no talent
I mean they definitely stole shit but they were far from untalented