Schmilco

Terrible album name aside, what were your reactions?

the album name and cover are literally 10/10

It's good. I like the album name.

I was listening to A Ghost Is Born earlier and I forgot how great Wilco used to be.

The cover is way more interesting than the music

I love Joan Cornella's stuff so the cover is gold

not enough noise

I'm not a huge Wilco fan, but I thought it was pleasant.

yeah it was nice, but it doesn't have anything close to spiders or jesus etc. tweedy's not interested in writing interesting or abbrasive stuff anymore without jim o rourke

I've listened to it about 6 times top to bottom, and it's definitely snuck into my brain. The lyrics are growing on me, but it ultimately plays like an album of B-sides to me.

also, this x1000

this

comfy, its not as varied as star wars but its more consistent, it has a more country vibe than star wars as well, its just a good fun listen, and for what it is there is a lot of effort going into the production, album title and name are 10/10 as well, so if I gave it a numerical score itd be like 8-9/10

wilco schmilco haha

haha

Waaaay better than Star Wars, thats for sure.

It's first half ain't bad at all. 'Cry All Day' is a easy 4.5/5. But--it really loses steam during the second half, it kind of withers away.

Overall, probably a 6/10.

Why do people rip on wilco so much anyways?
And don't say "because they suck" or some generic remark like that

because they suck

i really like that album cover

haha mind if I save it?

NO
DON'T BRING THAT FUCKING MEME HERE
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cred Forums

I've only listened YHF and I couldnt understand why people called it experimental. It was just country tinged alt rock with some generic "experimental" noises lazily tossed into the background