Who's ready for the biggest disappointment of the year?

Who's ready for the biggest disappointment of the year?

Took them twenty years to get into the house

it was TLOP

american shitball are utter crap

the song released on their bandcamp is generic garbage, im sad about it

lmaoooooooooooooo

kek

heh.

anyone anticipating this to be anything other than awful deserves to be disappointed

It's already out

Why would you say something like that? The teasers have been promising...
kek

It will be great if you like upfront vocals. It would be hard to hate their guitarwork

their first album was shit what makes anyone think this will be any good?

As long as it has some instrumental tracks ill be happy

Why the fuck would it have instrumental tracks? Isnt this the type of band to only have like 0-1 instrumental tracks in a full album?

The debut had 2 out of 9

...the more I kknow...

Yeah...rip in peace Turbografx16

lel their latest track has horrible guitar, generic indie

Is this from inside the house? why would they ever want to return to Urbana lmao. they have to be in their 40s by now

kill yourself

>implying

I liked the first song, 2nd song not so much, didn't interest me that much. Honestly it's exactly what I expected an album 17 years later to sound like. I'm going to treat it exactly as I treated MBV, don't hype it like a retard and judge it on its own merits.

holy shit

Fag

Wait but it got good reviews and......omg you have a different opinion than most people.......that would make you..woah! You're unique! You're special!!! You must be really smart..wow wow wow!

i liked the second song more than the first t b h farn

samefagging so hard

ur mom

I kind of meant tracks like Honestly as well where there is only singing the first little bit

Still never listened to this band. Maybe I'll wait til this new album come out and listen to their discog backwards.

No because no one anticipated it