youtube.com/watch?v=4yqMBQ0f1I8
youtube.com/watch?v=z9Pya8r3qOk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

lavren thread please. today was a bad day

>people will defend this
youtube.com/watch?v=4yqMBQ0f1I8

>tfw

is she a virgin

I see Lauren Mayberry as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Lauren is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Lauren Mayberry does it for me.

oh god where is this form

she is pure

did u know her alter ego is named tigerlily

You sure about this?

fuuuuuck i can't find it. she was talking about armpit fetishism. i'm not even joking. it was one of those really long concert vids on youtube

yes

More for Gods sake

> tigerlily
is
her
> e s s e n c e

youtube.com/watch?v=z9Pya8r3qOk

Shes pretty but her music is forgettable. I enjoyed the first chvrches album when I heard though

Explain this meme

How does it feel knowing your waifu looks like an 8 year old? You niggers have problems. Pedophile problems.

her abnormally high cuteness levels allow us to disregard the average music

tigerlilly is

> E X P L A I N E D

She'll look 30 with 45, that's a good thing.

>28 year old woman
>pedophile problems

dicks hard

Please, user. My penis can only take so much.

I can't help it

These two...seriously

also post brandon

taking too long to kill himself desu

If you look close you can see an actual passion for music in her eyes

He seems to suffer from really deep depression.

Yeah, and I've legitimately have been trying to better myself and my life over the past months.

Holy shit I'd love to be one of her band mates so I can listen to her take a dump in the tour bus toilet. What a life.

youll make it brandon

I'd love to cum in her hair as she slept...

That pic is so awful, I can't belive I was too beta to fucking sit close to everyone else.

every threads about you I hate it. you were funny at first and now you're fucking annoying

I'd probably fish her turds out of the tank whilst she's getting ready for the show.

AAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Just like every tripfag then.

kek you've been saying this for more than a year now and you're still fat as fuck and working a shitty job

I have to start somewhere, I plan on going back to school or getting a certification in a trade. At least I'm serious about it now and doing the things I can to advance in life.

less talking more doing.

can we get this thread back on track?

Why does she always have to wear shorts under her dress?

she does it so no one can get upskirts

because of Cred Forums

But upskirts are like a sport for some people. Why would she deny them their sport?

>working a shitty job
I've been unemployed since may. I have interviews at chipotle and food lion. Yeah, they aren't high paying jobs, but at least it's something for right now. I'd rather be working at either of the two then sit around in my room the whole day doing nothing but fucking around on Cred Forums and facebook.

you left your trip off. go to the gym too. you make posts about it but dont and make yourself look like a poser.

LAVREN AND CHVRCHES

and brandon

fucking robots man

Holy shit that was awful

How can you fags actually like this garbage, Chvrches are shite, and Lauren is overrated as fuck and rude

Post more belly

Generally, more pics, what's up with all the lame talk

me on the right

I feel bad for Lavren. She'll never find a bf who's not a pedro.

>he actually listens to her music
that was your first mistake faggot
top qt, bottom of the barrel singer

>legal loli
how is that a problem

post lavrens

post brandons instead

gross
that poor roach

first physical contact with a living organism brandon has had in years

i know you guys like shitting on brandon, but ill have you guys know that brandon is a gentle soul who really wants to better himself

>go on Cred Forums with the sole purpose to see if Lavren is still posted
>/lavren/ on front page
thank you based anons.

go away lavren

i will never abandon my queen

go away brandon

do you often think about cuddling her under a blanket? i'm thinking about that right now.

because of people like this

oh god yes, i want to cuddle with all night long until sundawn while we listen to the most romantic music we can think of

>ywn do that
kill me pham

Robert Downey Jr. called, he wants his shoes back

pick one of lavren's features you would cum on

choose wisely

>her asshole
>her muffin
>her hair
>her mouth
>her eyes

how about her armpit?

fugg totally forgot about her yummy armpits

I don't get it. She looks like she has a facial defect rather than just looking young.

Who is Brandon and how is he related to Lauren?

She looks like Will's mother from Stranger Things

you're not even trying to hide the fact that you're gay

>tfw lauren will never give you a stinkface
why
live

he's low key dating her

you must have nothing going for you to be screen shotting his facebook posts.

>brandon still likes tiger army
it's like the early 00's never ended for him.

i've found her jav equivalent

atomi shuri