Hey Cred Forums which Tool album should I begin with??Thanks

Hey Cred Forums which Tool album should I begin with??Thanks.

would a nigga kindly respond? i'd like to know as well.

none because tool sucks

Ænima

Tool are great, check em all OP. Contrarians, on the other hand, are on an all-dick diet.

Lateralus

eating dicks is better than listening to tool dude

What if I do both?

Any album is fine

Go in order, it's fun to see their sound change over time.

it's cool. So long as you like tool.

hating tool is not contrarian you doofus. tool is not some beloved critically acclaimed legendary band. there is nothing to be contrary to, apart from the delusions of tool fans

OP here,thanks for the suggestions Cred Forums.

>au contraire mon frère

You can just try their hits like a normal human being

Start with Aenima
If you liked it Try Undertow
Then listen to Lateralus and 10,000 days

this is the funny part, tool fans somehow think that tool actually is a credible, well-respected band. maybe you read some laudatory article somewhere in like 2007 and just sort of kept on assuming, like these guys are artistes, this shit's gonna end up in a museum someday

indeed mein frau, tool is the main exhibit in the museum of... being totally out of touch with music

pay attention to how people write about them amigolam. tool and tool fandom have been a sneering joke since the early 2000s

I actually just listen to their music. I'm not going to read critical write ups or watch some smug cunt's vlogs about music when I can listen and judge for myself.

>pre-2007 laudatory articles
>early 2000s irrelevancy

you're one of the most annoying types of nerds in existence. I suggest listening to and discussing music you actually enjoy instead of trying to be some sort of creepy music history revisionist that can cite scientific articles that use objective analysis and quantitative data to disprove Tool being a great band. And yes, despite your best efforts to say otherwise you are indeed a contrarian.

what would people like this do without a popular band to hate? really makes you think huh.