ITT: We discuss Mac Miller - The Divine Feminine

ITT: We discuss Mac Miller - The Divine Feminine
>personal rating for the album /10
>favorite song
>least favorite song

I give this an 8.5-9/10. Silky smooth production and some crazy good vibes.
Favorite song: Soulmate
Least favorite song: Cinderella

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2beStWgQGvQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i cant believe how good it is. From fucking best day ever to this. Godamn mac came a long ass way

I love his evolution. Every album is just so different and you can really see his growth which makes Mac one of my favorite rappers out right now

bump

bet anthony fantano will give it a 3/10 because its not kendrick lamar lol. but i give it a 9/10, not 1 bad song. can't pick a favorite tho

Big Mac fan here. Been following him from beginning. He really did grow up.

Album: 10/10
Fav song: Stay

10/10
listened to the album 16 times so far, the first listen was magical
favorite song: stay or skin
least favorite: soulmate

mega link anyone?

4/10
I can't tell if u guys are trolling tbqh
this album isn't good

have to be joking, a whole album of rap love songs? each song was an insta skip for me. So fucking boring. We get it, youre plowing ariana now mac. Theres still no excuse to ever make a hip hop track about love.

not even a big fan of his but i was appealed because of the album cover and the videos i've some where he's hanging with earl and vince staples and he seems like a chill guy

i'm at planet god damn and i'm really diggin it so far, really sweet production

7/10
an interesting detour, but nowhere near on the level of watching movies or GOOD:AM
Fav Track: Cinderella
Least Fav: Congratulations

But albums full of only drugs, women, and money every time is ok?

People are afraid of rap changing and evolving and it sucks. People like you discourage creativity.

Just makes me wonder how good Ariana Grande's pussy is.

Big Sean dates her = best album of his career
Mac Miller dates her = devotes entire album to the concept of feminine love and beauty

Seriously, how good is it?

this is creative rap
youtube.com/watch?v=2beStWgQGvQ

I wonder how her pussy still remains intact after getting B L A C K E D by Big Sean.

Rap evolving? You think rap love songs are a new thing? This shit has been done a million times over

Guaranteed youre a logic fan

lmao fuck off if you think mac miller is 'changing' or 'evolving' anything

8/10
Way better then the trash that was GOOD:AM

Going over cliche "smooth" beats is such a copout.

Why did you feel the need to samefag 3 different posts in a row?

You do realize these are peoples opinions, right?

You probably think Young Thug and Lil Uzi Vert are the future of rap

Overall: 5/10
Favorite Song: Skin
Least Favorite: Cinderella

The classic samefag defense, i dont listen to either of them

uzi vert sucks but young thug is doing more to 'change and evolve' things than goofy ass mac miller making the same nasally music for his now grown up frat fans

Please exit the thread.

Are people joking when they give this 10/10? honest question.

3/10
Waste of Kendrick Lamar feature
Cringe lyrics

If I liked Good AM will I like this

It's much better than good AM that's for sure

>rating
6/10
>favorite song
Dang!
>least favorite
Planet God Damn

It was a good album, and I loved the beats/production, but his lyrics weren't the best here. The middle stretch between Skin and My Favorite Part was also kinda lacking imo.

this
Really? I felt like that was the strongest part of the album. Loved Skin and Soulmate. Hated Cinderella though god damn there were some cringe lyrics

Actually, Skin was probably my 3rd favorite song, My Favorite Part being the 2nd favorite. But everything between those two was kinda forgettable. We didn't really do as much as it could've with the Cee Lo feature. And Cinderella's lyrics were bad, gotta agree.

Yea We was alright. CeeLo has too powerful of a voice for such a subtle song. My Favorite Part was good but Mac can't sing worth a shit but for some reason it doesn't bug me at all haha