Hopsin

Why does everyone hate Hopsin?

It seems that every time we have a thread about rappers, someone brings up Hopsin and everyone smashes them.

Can Cred Forums give me their criticism on him, and make it constructive criticism, not bullshit like "only white people like him" "he's gaaaaay" or other crap like that, honest thoughts on both him and his music

It's more indifference which is the killer really. Um... we get some Hopsin posts though seems Thug or Brat Tylo have more magicbeans .
As fa as Hopsin goes he is a good act tho he does fall into rap cliche. He's a bit frustrating as he has potential but back foots hmmm

He writes pseudo intellectual dribble about how other people need to live their lives, his production isnt anything impressive either

He's a lyrical spiritual individual

He is funny , his albums are quite amusing

People who hate hopsin don't really know why they hate hopsin, hopsin hate is a meme for idiots.

elaborate?

Well they have a story , it takes us on a narrative.

how does that make it funny?

Hopsin has a bemused sort of put upon aspect, combined with his foul mouthed lyrics and cod philosophy that trys to make sense of getting blow jobs and people wanting to borrow moeny etc. a pathos and chrisma is created that allows the listener to wonder at its creator in a condescending but affectionate tone

He's an idiot but tries to flex intellectual on all his tracks

The musical equivalent of that black guy from highschool who wouldn't shut the fuck up about the Illuminati and tupac faking his own death

Good use of words my man, I agree that he is wack but sometimes he gets lucky and makes a hit, like ill mind 8

this.
Also how over his music releases he has said religion is stupid but then 180'd and was back on pretending he's better than everyone because he loves god

These. Plus, he's just corny as hell.

yeah but a lot of these trap rap artists are utter tools, total fuckwits, Hopsin is a step above most of them

This is parody, right? You sound just as narcissistic and pseudo-intellectually whiney as Hopsin. Young Thug and other trap artists are genuine, unlike Hopsin, and are just trying to create a particular sound, not worried about making some "deep" statement.

I'm not bothered about deep statement, but when they are looking for a rise, threatening people and carrying out aggressive tactics IRL I get quite negative about them

Your comment is also skewed

I think the only reason people really hate him is because of his attitude and his babbling about "real hip hop," which is admittedly shitty. His music, when it comes down to it, isn't even bad.

dude what

fuck off back to listening to a 35 year old man rapping about the friendzone mr racismo

DID

Hopsin is 35 and saying the shit he says? Lmao @ this dude's existence.

his music is terrible, its just corny. the hooks especially the newer ones are just embarrassing to listen to, cringeworthy

at best he's a manchild budget Eminem pandering to his canvass of permavirgin 15 year old autismos

fanbase* of permavirgin

admittedly he is better than future or other autotuned crap like that

he's 31

bump

My first impression was a video of him in a diaper on break.com, second impression was ill mind of hopsin part 5 and since then I've blacklisted everything he's involved with.

Did the man who invented Cred Forums study CS?

that diaper shit was funny as fuck

Bet you like real music, right user?

he sounds like a poor man's eminem with his flow and i hardly agree with any of the philosophy he is pushing in his music. all of it is delivered like he is the originator of the ideology he is pushing, but really it's just the same shit people have been saying on r/atheism for years

Everybody who takes Cred Forums seriously is either a moron or has shit taste in everything forever.
Hopsin is popular, therefore he must be bad. :^)

hugely underrated opinion right there

Don't like his voice he is 30 and sounds 15. And he tries rapping about hard he is when he was a child actor and rich.

thats just his voice though, what do you want him to do, put on a big black guy persona?

He shouldnt exist as a rapper he only made it because he has rich parents. It's not about the voice eazy pulled it off because he was real