/underrated/ - Albums you love but rarely see mentioned on Cred Forums

What albums don't get enough recognition on Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ii06KudIL0w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love TMBG since i have like 13, lincoln is my favorite also, the first one id great tho.
I'll check out this ones.

Don Ellis is completely ignored here
It's pretty amusing that Cred Forums spends so much time defending it's educated tastes and doesn't know the first western musician to incorporate complex Asian rhythmic patterns into his music

not a album, but please check out this guy's work including this ep.

i'm pretty sure i'm the only one who ever brings up Kiss Kiss
riyl Muse, Arcade Fire, Cardiacs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ii06KudIL0w

Poppy as fuck, but I absolutely adore this album. BNL also puts on an amazing live show.

haha wow nice meme man I'll have to use this meme sometime haha really good man ha

So why does Pitchfork hate Sylvan Esso, Cred Forums? This is probably the best album of 2014 IMO.

This

So did you listen to thank you scientist? Did you like them?

great album, crayon box is so good

This is in my top 10 albums of all time, so fucking good and god tier cover art, but Cred Forums is largely unaware of its existence / only wants to talk about Frusciante's recent divorce. Maybe it's because he played with the Chili Peppers, who aren't even bad as a fun band but his solo work beats everything they ever did IMO.

Crass - The Feeding Of The 5000

One of the best fucking records of the 2000's. Laugh at loud funny. Basically Eddie Argos shitposting about music again and again.

I really never understood why Cred Forums didn't hit this album up more. It is literally Cred Forums distilled. Except it's bloody great.

Cred Forums would be a better place if more people memed this album.

Hi eddie

ngl eddie argos seems like a very irritating person

My absolute favorite, I've never seen anyone mention it

hey boyss ;)