3 strikes you're out

Thanks user we were all edgy once

Two of those are fine.

And both of them are The Who.

10/10

Pearl Jam is fine.

What's the album on the far left?

Black Sabbath - Paranoid?

Looks like you just slammed a clearance section, dude.

The few CDs I decided to bring with me to grad school/ a couple I've acquired since then. How'd I do?

hi dad

1/3

2/3

3/3
(missing: Jim O'Rourke - Eureka, The Beach Boys - The SMiLE Sessions)

>The Beach Boys - The SMiLE Sessions
The huge box or just the 2cd?

Pretty good overall. Cassette seems like a proper format for Raindogs for some reason lol.

That Beach Boys album was actually my dad's idea. I made the mistake of chatting with him about SMiLE three years ago and he got this sudden wide-eyed crazed look of excitement on his face about about thirty minutes later told me that he told the record store to hold it for me so I was like, "Well, I guess I'm buying SMiLE now..." My Beach Boys phase lasted about a month and now it's the first album everyone sees when looking at my shelf.

Are you a father?

Nice collection, but I cannot condone alphabetizing by first name.

and Beck wasn't a strike?

[spoiler]I like pearl jam...[/spoiler]

2cd

>2016
>using cds

I store my cds in this dresser drawer at this house I'm renting. Half of them are hidden inside the drawer

Ah, the no order approach.
That one kinda makes me REEEEEEEEEEEE

>>family force 5

WEW LAD

Is that The Black Saint at the top and to the right? Nice Mobb Deep btw
These are nice, user. Been meaning to listen to EotB for a while
Nice yugioh cards. Good overall though - Michigan is the only studio album of suf's that I don't have
been meaning to get Stankonia for ages

Mine are just the ones I have out/been listening to recently

>Madvilliany on cassette
wat

Holy fuck lmao, this has to be the best bait I've seen

I decided to start a cd collection last week so i hit up some value villages, good wills, etc and come back with these.

I don't even like radiohead that much but they seem to get donated pretty often and their artwork is cool

Not much, and i really dont like slightly stoopid anymore and guns and roses is overplayed obviously (got those two albums when i was younger) but yeah

It's so difficult to find a good shelf for CDs. There are a lot of good solutions for vinyl but not really for CD.

how the hell did you get doopee time-doopees? iv been looking for thaat foreeever

also nice condoms at the bottom of the frame

no bully

nice

3 on the far right are Reel Big Fish, Sonic Youth, and The Cars

1/3

I broke all my cds because they're a waste of space. I had some cool ones like Skinny Puppy and MBV

2/3

3/3

Yeah I got radiohead's almost complete discography for like $5 at a garage sale.

When Cred Forums tells you to 'leave' they guise it in a way of 'leave because you're not cool enough for us,' but what they really mean is, "Leave because this place will fuck you up," but by the time you realize what they really meant it's too late.

yes actually

>the weakerthans
My nigga

>not being old enough for Cred Forums

really i only bought the album because i liked One Great City, i was pleasantly surprised by the rest of it though. any recs?

>implying implications
>

That album and left and leaving are their best, also, be sure to look up the sequel to Virtute the cat, it's on their reunion tour album. It hits me in the feels every time.

1/2

2/2

Is Have One On Me a special edition or something? Is there enough extra stuff inside that it's worth the buy?

Everybody has this

CDs are objectively the best format

Great taste!

Why on earth would you buy a CD when you can easily burn them.

I can get people collecting Cassettes or Vinyls, but not CDs

because you can't go to wherever sells cds and by like 20 and return them the next day 5 times in a row. they'll catch on and tell you to fuck off

Check my hipster garbage

bump

Random close up of some of the cds on one of my cd shelves.

thats cute, you're a good son.

I love vinyls too user. Cassettes are tite af too dawg. Cds are soooooooo outdated and lame.

flaming lips are good

nice schwans

Why buy vinyls, tapes are way better. I'm a huge vaporwave fan btw, 2814, HKE, Telepath, the list could literally go on forever!

you actually have operation doomsday?
lucky b i t c h

>emperor tomato ketchup
mon négro

>2016
>not understanding the retro cycle

This. Cds are next in line for popularity resurgence. O boy I'm gonna be laffin when I see all the hipsters getting rid of their records and tapes cheap and rebuying them on cd. Then when the next cycle starts they will trash the cds and rebuy the records and tapes, in an endless cycle.

This guy gets it.

nice

nice

thats really cool. nice bjork and mf doom

The Who >>>>>>>>> The Offspring >>>>>>>>> Pearl Jam

>how the hell did you get doopee time-doopees? iv been looking for thaat foreeever
It's my favourite album, my grandmother ordered it on discogs, and accidentally ordered two copies. The CD in the bubble wrap is the other copy, OBI strip and all.

Dude they're like 30 bucks on Discogs

[spoiler] At least my copy was [/spoiler]

Pretty basic, but not for long (hopefully)

My fucking collection is too big to fit the photo.
This pictures is quite old, I have more than that today

Some good stuff in there.

Another photo, with most of my Erstwhile releases and others:

I have too many goddamn CDs to take pictures of effectively, plus I have shitty lighting in that room.

Here's some recent pickups, though.

thanks!

>Death from Above 1979
Nice man

Where's your collection bud?

I'm Pretty basic shit so far, but I plan on getting more obscure/expensive stuff soon

I see.

Kek, someone's disappointed.

Nah, just was surprised that that was one of your first choices, did it come with the OBI or no, my grandmother paid far more heavily for my copies.

Yeah, it came with the OBI as well. Only minor complaint is that there is a small crease in the booklet (it might be visible in the pic)

If you don't mind me asking, what'd she pay?

It was more around $100 each with shipping included (and I also got that thing with the booklet with my unwrapped copy ;___;).

Oh man, that's rough. When did she buy them? Maybe the market has changed recently

were you swinging your camera at the CDs as you took the picture?

Weezer albums on the left, Weezer singles in the middle, and rare af Weezer bootlegs on the right

I'm not a Weezer fan myself, but that's really cool! I always like seeing people post collections of material from a single band with rarities.

Thanks! I love finding new bootlegs because most of the ones that pop up will be from weird countries. Most of the ones I have I have never seen another copy of anywhere on the internet. I've got a bunch of Weezer records and cassettes too. Some of the cassettes are insanely rare too.

Just got this in, good EP.
Nice man, thats some dedication.

real collection is thousands of CDs.heres some recent arrivals

Sure is a lot of patricians in this thread.

>all that stereolab
good taste. cobra and phases is underrated