Who thought this was a good idea?

The Beatles

Did they though? Considering it was mixed for the 3rd time when Phil Spector got to it, they might've just been to greedy to let it be.

Naked > Let it Be

I agree except for The Long and Winding Road.

Yeah, I'm gonna check it out. This album is just a huge dissapointment comapring it to their other '65-'69 works. I doubt a chabge in the mixing will make it THAT different.

Naked LAWW is better

eyyyyyyy

It removes the fragmented tracks (dig it, Maggie mae), removes Phil Spector's overdubs, rearranges the tracklist and uses a few alternate takes in place of the original.

why the FUCK isn't don't let me down on this album or naked

it is on let it be naked. time to kill myself

because its on Abbey Road

Shut the fuck up

It isn't you tard

I'm pretty sure it's on pic related

because british bands in the 60s were spergs and had some unwritten rule to avoid including songs on albums if they've already been released as singles

that cardinal rule is literally why there is no single flawless beatles album

I think only the Beatles did that

I'm pretty sure The Stones did that too. Even Morrissey/The Smiths stuck true to this decades later.

no literally every band in the UK did that back then

it's just a compilation doeee

>The Kinks
>The Who

I find it underrated. It's a pretty comfy album. Sure, it's obviously a step down from their previous albums and it ruins the perfect discography ending that could have been Abbey Road, but it's still not that bad. Also, Let It Be... Naked sucks, the cover is shit and it takes all the charm out the original album. Also they completely fucked up Across The Universe which was meant to be a psychedelic song, not just "John and his guitar". Atleast it has Don't Let Me Down.