ITT: Albums which finish with their best song

ITT: Albums which finish with their best song.

>ITT: fucking disgusting opinions from OP

Lmao kill yourself

>First song best song

you messed up the title OP, fixed it for you

trying your luck best song OP

>not Hard do Explain

leave

This and The Modern Age are the only acceptable choices.

I swear I listened to some pretty good acoustic versions of some of the songs on this album and yet now I can't find them

>all these wrong opinions
SOMA
IS WHAT THEY WOULD TAKE WHEN
HARD TIMES OPENED THEIR EYES

These two are the best tracks for sure

this boy is right

These.

tru for most of their albums imho flam

not true for Larks' Tongues
Easy Money best track

hard to explain is the best track

sorta related, back when i was a little bitch who bought music, i bought this album. the song it comes with on itunes is called when it started, it replaces new york city cops because of 9/11. i think it's a much more fitting song for the album, it just sounds like it belongs a lot more than new york city cops. it's also just better in general.

if you count the trilogy as one song it's the best
if not then ain't got nobody, the intro, is the best

ew no
when it started sucks
new york city cops is so much better

this is a bad opinion

I'll have to disagree famalam. The one I posted and Lizard are the only albums I can think of that fit OPs description.

Another(very easy) pick from the canons of prog rock.

I really dislike everything after the Red Album honestly

no

including red or not?
cause the last two albums have been good, rivers is trying again and isn't writing songs about being a 40 year old man haning out at the mall anymore, ala raditude

No I really enjoyed red but I feel like he is trying to hard to go back to his old shit with his new albums like he can suddenly be cool and relevant again

Too* fuck me

i'm going to go with a safe pick here

anyone else getting that lonely feeling,,, good day to find a sad album and sit around doing nothing

It's definitely that kind of day for me. I was too anxious to go out and do anything last night and the same will happen again tonight probably. I'm having too many of those kinds of days recently.

Listening to pic related right now, and I guess it fits the theme of the thread.

Just switch these albums.

WAS AN HONEST MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

This for sure. I hope weezer does a full prog rock album after the white album
Emotionally yes although I think washer is a more fully realized deconstruction of rock. Good morning captain's crescendo, while incredibley expressive relies on a crescendo thats built up to across the entire album. Song for song washer probaly better
I need to listen to this album. Been here for 2 years and this is one of the few Cred Forumscore albums that i havent listened too even tho it never gets hated on

This. Never Learn Not To Love is also the best if you consider Cabinessence to be a SMiLE-song

>people unironically enjoy the strokes
>kids with mediocre talent get their rich daddies to finance their music careers
>use their parent's connections to get great producers

If my folks financed my music career i would do twice as well.

you're talking (posting) out your anus pal.