Do you still listen to this album unironically

Do you still listen to this album unironically

ya

na

yes it is good

mby

yes, it's one of my favorite albums.

trash for suburbanite white males and their "issues" boo hoo.

Not really. Honestly my favorite song AJJ ever did was The Micheal Jordan of Drunk Driving. They should have done more stuff like that.

LMAO WHITE MALES

>not being a straight white male in america

THIS
I don't really even like AJJ but for some reason I always find myself signing that line in my head

the "we're so random XD" vibe they give off really annoys me. reminds me of reddit humor

>lol so random
If anything it's edgy humor, not random humor.

Cuck music desu

how is the name 'andrew jackson jihad' not random. granted its also edgy.

>666+666+666+6+6+6
>living in america

white males account for 70 percent of suicides in america
fuck you

I'm glad my thread has spawned such good musical discussion

Because they're giant pussies.

or maybe its because they have severe mental illnesses

basically what im saying is don't tell me what im going through you cuck

It was actually a pretty clever band name. Sean and Ben have explained they used the term Jihad in the spiritual sense of a personal inner struggle to purge yourself of evil. Andrew Jackson represents said evil white America for obvious reasons. Its super fitting considering pretty much every one of their songs is about guilt and shame. Whatever you think of the message it’s a clever name for a band full of songs about feeling guilty and trying to purge themselves of some perceived privilege.

Obviously it was intended to come across as lol so random xD edgy humour to newcomers while containing a subversive message. Not happy they decided to drop it but eh, it's their band.

This is because white males make up more than 70% of the US population and why re you so US centric in your thoughts? I'm from Australia and I enjoyed this.

You've earned it, champ.

Yes, this is a good album.

If you don't like it you're probably not a very fun person to hang around.

It was honestly just the statistic I found

And actually the rate of suicide (percentage) is still highest among white men

Not anymore. I graduated high school but I still kinda wish I could enjoy folk punk again

Oh Jesus fucking Christ. I really got into this album a little over a year ago and I rec'd it to a bunch of my friends, who didn't listen to it as 90℅ of recs go. Well fast forward to now, I'm fucking sick of the album and only now do they decide to fucking listen to me and try it out. Now they're obsessed with it and I have to hear REJOICE GOD'S EARS ARE STITCHES and MRS. ROBINSON all the goddamn time I'm around them.

Fuck this record.