ITT: it's 2020

ITT: it's 2020

The president is a joke now and the rest of the world is right to think Americans are idiots. I'm already hoping that Trump gets in and everything goes to shit, we totally deserve it. No matter how fucked up things get I'll be content in how things pan out because that's what we get, and I'll be happy when Kanye West runs and probably gets elected. Next we should get Psy and change the national anthem to Gangnam Style.

I'm dead now because Drumpf started WWIII

>67888060
good

BP was the last DG album released

He doesn't know that psy can't run for office

He doesnt know that laws can change

He doesn't know that's why I said Psy.

>I'm already hoping that Trump gets in and everything goes to shit, we totally deserve it.

>implying things won't improve during Trump's presidency

>tweeting about yourself getting owned irl
But... why

>I'm already hoping that Trump gets in and everything goes to shit, we totally deserve it.
yeah bro, controlling immigration so it doesn't spiral out of control any further and not starting a second cold war with russia like hillary wants to do, the world's gonna fuckin end.

>tfw Commissar Bernie just gave Class Traitors Hillary and Donald a lifetime gulag sentence
>tfw celebrating with my state-assigned waifu

Remember when everybody was doing rap and RnB? Glad that's over.

i feel bad for bernouts. their guy scammed them for tons of money and then dropped out and told them to vote for exactly what he was taking a stand against. sad!

fuckin savege

He wouldn't care if they were white. Also, all we need is a leader of some foreign country to call his wife ugly and then we get world war three.

well they're not white so he doesn't have to
the ex mexican president already called him a piece of shit or something personally insulting to him, where are the calls for a mexican invasion?

this graphic is such a picture

Why are Hillary supporters always so hostile?

I honestly have no idea who scares me more, Trump or Hillary. I think Trump might be slightly less frightening because we at least have a vague idea of how insane he is.