ITT: bands that are LITERALLY never mentioned on Cred Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=Liars&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
discord.gg/JUR9NX5
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This album, and all of Liars albums are just generally underrated. It's such a shame, Mess was incredible, it really should have gotten more critical and fan acclaim.

My pick is Clikitat Ikatowi, half of the mentions of them on Cred Forums are probably from me.

>Liars
>never mentioned on Cred Forums
how new are you

you fucking nonce this album was posted a lot when it was released

!!!

I can't believe you just said that

you start op

It's a golden gem for sure friend

Scrubious pip vs dan lee sac anybody?

Who doesn't mention Funkadelic? Everyone knows George Clinton

holy shit

rbt.asia/mu/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=Liars&search_subject=&search_username=&search_tripcode=&search_email=&search_filename=&search_datefrom=&search_dateto=&search_media_hash=&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

what?

good thread

The Out Crowd

seen them so many times at bestival pip is lyrically amazing but i find lee sac ruins allot of songs with his style of production but i can see past that. i have to say i prefer pips spoken word.

Brown Bird

Crass
flux of pink indians
poison girls
omega tribe
pretty much most british anarcho punk

Damien Jurado

anything thats popular outside of Cred Forums. because if it is, it must be bad

WIXIW is their best album. No. 1 against the rush makes me feel everytime.

Come and discuss music with us! or anything!
discord.gg/JUR9NX5

2 Inda Bush, A.Skillz, Access Denied, Adam Freeland, All Good Funk Alliance, Andy Page, Aquasky, Atomic Hooligan, BadboE, Basement Freaks, Ben & Lex, Brothers Bud, Bugz In The Attic, Deekline & Keith Mackenzie, Deekline & Wizard, Dr. Rubberfunk, DrumAittic Twins, Ed Solo & Skool Of Thought, Evil Nine, Elite Force, Flow Dynamics, Freeland, Freq Nasty, fDel, Fort Knox Five, Future Funk Squad, General Midi, Hybrid, ils, Krafty Kuts, Kraak & Smaak, Max Sledgely, NAPT, Nick Thayer, NuBreed, Plump DJs, Rennie Pilgrem, Slyde, Soul Of Man, Splitloop, Stanton Warriors, Skeewiff, Smoove & Turrell, Soopasoul, Tayo, The Beekeepers, The Breakfastaz, Tipper, Uberzone, 2 Bad Mice, 4hero, 9Lazy9, Acen, Adam F, Ali B, Altern 8, Amon Tobin, Bassbin Twins, Biochip C, Boogie Times Tribe, Brisk & Trixxy, Bomfunk MCs, Chocolate weasel, Colin Dale, Cujo, D-Force, DJ Crystl, DJ Pooch, DJ Red Alert & Mike Skinner, DJ Sy, DJ Trace, Harmony & Xtreme, Hyper On Experience, Isotonik, Krome & Time, Loft Groover, LTJ Bukem, Far Too Loud, Fluke, Freestylers, Groove Armada, Guau, Hyper, Junkie XL, Killreal, Lo Fidelity Allstars, Major Lazer, Minuit, Minister So Sinister, Narc, NRG, Omni Trio, Orca, Pure White, Ratpack, Reche & Recall, Rocksteady Crew, Ruffstuff, Properellaheads, Satin Storm, Secret Squirrel, Skeng Gee, SL2, Slimpater J, Surburban Base, TMR Inc, The House Crew, The Chemical Brothers, The Crystal Method, The Future Sound Of London, The Prodigy, Apex, Bachelors Of science, Basher, Black Sun Empire, Breaker, Breakbeat Era, Brookes Brothers, Calibre, DJ Hype, DJ Marky, DJ Rap, DJ Spinbad, Remarc, Reso, Rockwell, Roni Size, Shapeshiter, Simon V, Silent Killer & Breaker, Shy FX, State Of Mind, Sub Focus, Sub Zero, The Upbeats, TREI, Zero T, The Qemists, Urban Shakedown, Urban Hype, Undercover Elephant, White Breaks, Zombienation

The Joy Formidable

That's a long name. No wonder they aren't talked about on Cred Forums

>who is kanye west

>chemical brothers
>major lazer

I get it you're new here.

kek

No one ever talks about the chemicals though

Not a band but I never see this guy mentioned here. His new album is nice

this... if anyone has his other album, Id love a rip of it

it's like anco...but good

Wow have I really been here long enough for this kind of post to happen

This and el guincho are better than any post sj albums by anco

Well, they and Black Dice did share a rehearsal space with AnCo, and are otherwise closely associated. But you probably know that already.

>band that just released new album besides EP
>electropunk
>Cred Forums doesn't mention it
?????

Are you high??

>//2014//