Bowie 1993

Am I the only one who thinks Black Tie White Noise and Buddha Of Suburbia are really underrated?

bowies kinda sexy in that photo.

Buddha of Suburbia is grossly underrated.
Black Tie White Noise is pretty bad, but it was infinitely better than the two albums before it

I'm not a big fan of Black Tie White Noise, but I agree that Buddha of Suburbia is criminally underrated

Find me a photo of Bowie where he isn't kinda sexy

Speaking of Buddha of Suburbia, does anyone have an alternate album cover for it that is actually good? Not a big fan of the 2 existing covers

Black Tie White Noise is definitely underrated.
It's the perfect start to the "revitalized" Bowie era of BTWN, Outside, Earthling and Hours.

It definitely doesn't stand out quite as strongly as Outside, or Earthling, but it's an amazing step forward from Never Let Me Down, which has very little redeeming qualities. (And this is coming from someone who enjoys Tonight.)

I see the Tin Machine albums as Bowie fucking off and doing what he wanted to do for a little bit, basically getting his creative juices flowing again - and Black Tie White Noise was his first run back in to creating amazing music again.

Why is African Night Flight so good lads?

HIS BURNING EYE WILL SEE ME THROUGH
(one of these days, one of these days, gotta get a word through one of these days)

I knocked this up from the back cover real quick

I still would

Any picture from the 90's

Bowie rocked the 90s look quite well though

Man, I must be one of the very few who really enjoys Never Let Me Down. I do like Tonight. Which do you think is better Loving the Alien or Blue Jean?

but OP's pic was from the 90s

cute

How did he survive so much coke looking so good then looking even better after?

Beep beep best 20th century Bowie album coming through

what was he thinking?

>Diamond Dogs-lite

"Just fuck my shit up Angie"

pic related era of David Bowie was undeniably the greatest

>muh generic 1984 dystopia
>edgy teen's first concept album
Any album about Orwellian dystopian society is generic; even if Bowie was one of the first ones to do it, the concept has worn out horribly

diamond dogs?

I never cared much for the concept, but the imagery, grandiosity and seamless flow just makes me love it.
1984 is really all I can find fault in