What's your excuse for not being on the BEST (best) music downloading site what.cd?

What's your excuse for not being on the BEST (best) music downloading site what.cd?

Sketches me out.

it's great and all, but soulseek is still objectively the best

How so?

Poor internet

Schedule not compatible with waiting 3+ hours to take a 2+ hour interview that you can instantly fail

I am on it. What do you think I am, a pleb?

i don't want to take a bullshit test just to get into some exclusive music club

Don't want my ISP catching on.

bad attitude and hardly the point

i have apple music and soulseek

I use rutracker so I don't have to seed

>You've stumbled upon a door where your mind is the key. There are none who will lend you guidance; these trials are yours to conquer alone. Entering here will take more than mere logic and strategy, but the criteria are just as hidden as what they reveal. Find yourself, and you will find the very thing hidden behind this page. Beyond here is something like a utopia—beyond here is What.CD.

>This is a mirage.

Muh nigga.
We're both terrible people, but still.

because the interview process is retarded and rutracker/soulseek exist.

because it feels like I have to be an active member of the What.cd community and I'm way to lazy and autistic for that.

same
also I'm too lazy to do the interview

Because private trackers are pure autism.

you misunderstand

>retarded
You're the retard lol

Mind elaborating on that thought?

I already am tho

So how long is everyone's epeen here?

6.5 last time I checked

fuck up some commas

>He likes to use public trackers and get viruses and a spanking from his ISP

I have a wcd account and while this is true to some extent, it doesn't stop them from being autistic as fuck

this. I never fucking seed. Private trackers all sound like a hassle to me

Seeding. It's not that I don't want to seed, because I seriously don't mind it. It's maintaining a ratio that I do mind. Just simply seeding everything I download even for a long period of time is apparently not enough to keep a good ratio. You pretty much need a seedbox from what I've heard, and I'm not paying money to be able to torrent.

I'll just stick to soulseek which hasn't failed me yet.

yeah keeping a decent ratio is a bitch, you can get a bit of a buffer going from freeleeches but they seem increasingly rare these last few years

i've had an account since oink went down. i hardly use it any more, only for rare stuff i cant find on public torrents or mega/filesharing sites

>rare
they just had 2 summer freeleech picks within 2 months of each other, if anything, its easier this year

1. I've never once gotten a virus from a public tracker. If you need a private tracer to protect you from viruses you're probably retarded and download from the first link you see.

2. I've never once gotten caught by my ISP.

Got anymore shitty arguments?

Nope. Thanks for confirming.

my parents didnt teach me to share

I never seed the torrents I download