This is slowly becoming one of my all time favourite albums. How fucked am I Cred Forums?

This is slowly becoming one of my all time favourite albums. How fucked am I Cred Forums?

Don't play it out, I did that during the summer and now I'm sad as fuck it's not the same

how does one even change their opinion on this album? literally how. when i first heard my girls and summertime clothes i loved it but then i listened to the rest of the album and it kinda sucked and that opinion has not changed at all since

I played it out one summer when i was experimenting with shrooms and now its almost too nostalgic to listen to. Still great though

I was totally the same until recently!! The first times I listened to the album My Girls, Brother Sports and Summertime Clothes all impressed me and on subsequent listens they got catchier and more memorable but the rest of the album didn't click with me. I was listening to the album again on Wednesday this week and the other songs just hit me, every single one is accessible now and the run of good songs at the beginning of the album I've never experienced bar ITAOTS and Fleet Foxes debut. It's fantastic.

this cannot be the thoughts of a real, breathing person with a conscience

Are you retarded? this album is not inaccessible, at all. it just straight up sucks for most of the songs. its not bad because its le inaccessible avant pawp :')

Spirit, Danse Manatee, Here Comes the Indian, and Sung Tongs are better in every way

>It just straight up sucks

You're literally autistic

Lol someone disagrees with me on teh internets xD

no but Feels and Strawberry Jam are

shit taste
you're no better than people who say MPP is their fav

>these less accessible albums that didnt popularize the band are better

k

It's grown on me over the past few months.

Lion In a Coma is a personal highlight lately.

IMO, even strawberry jam is better. MPP is still a very good album though.

Agree, but you forgot Hollindagain.

You're retarded if you think somehow those that like MPP the best are "worse"

MPP has an amazing run of songs at the beginning of it though. Tracks 1 - 6 are all incredibly good imo

I wouldn't have said you are at all.

It is an album I have enjoyed for the past 7 years, every single summer, and some odd times in between.
Fantastic pop album with real staying power and replayability.

Strawberry Jam is far supieror and plebs can't deny this

Well watch out because there's supposedly legit AnCo fans who say that if your favourite album is MPP you're a retarded hipster, it's sad really...

It's because every retarded hipster in 2009 bought MPP on vinyl and the whole thing was generally a huge embarrassment and a shit cap to the 00's indie spotlight thing that anco inherited.