Is this dude actually a racist nazi?

Is this dude actually a racist nazi?

I see this rumor a lot on Cred Forums and Reddit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2dWE9GbydEU
youtube.com/watch?v=2EXslhx989M
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hi, I'm Rick Harrison, and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss. Everything in here has a story and a price. One thing I've learned after 21 years - you never know what is gonna come through that door.

Yeah, he is. I saw a webm of him posted a while back of him losing his shit over some interracial couple at some solo performance

nigga stole my bike

>Isn't much I feel I need
>A solid soul and makin' niggas bleed

Uh seems pretty obvious to me

post it

Faggot you go on Reddit

Didnt he beat the shit out of a black guy in one show

All this dumb shit because of a NIco copypasta

you say this every thread but you never post the nonexistent webm

It's actually Bill Evans who is the racist nazi

It started because of an image of him with the quote
>"the white race deserves to be preserved"

Which isn't even a racist thing to say

lol just read his lyrics it's pretty obvious...

This is literally the first time I've posted about it, newfag

If hes a racist then why does he love the wu tang clan, have a group of skate boarding black friends and have a music video where a black man plays the lead role?

You can still be racist and enjoy black music and have black friends.

>I-I'll call him a newfag, that'll prove my point

no matter how it started, all that matters is that its a meme that gets posted about almost every day

Y-yeah

He needed pitchfork's shilling to gain popularity, so he played along. I doubt he actually enjoys black people as a race, though there are naturally exceptions.

>he can be against blacks and still accept blacks!

What the fuck does "be against black people" mean? That's not the definition of racism

I saw Panda Bear (Noah Lennox) at a grocery store in Lisbon yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh, huh, huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by screaming really loudly.

Nice tumblr macro, faggot. Like tripfag said, you can analyse an inferior culture without actually liking it. On the contrary, you can flat out hate it (like panda does).

So, if I have a black friend and like black music and then say that blacks should be genocided, does that mean I'm not racist? Be careful with that user, you might not want Cred Forums to hear you!

Panda isn't racist and the only people who will tell you he is are either playing you or are actual racists trying to make sense of their views

Every day? I literally haven't seen it in weeks

No. you're just contradicting yourself is what i'm trying to say

>implying that the objectively logical philosophy of racism has to be 'made sense of' by forcing it on intellectualy racist artists

you sjws sure are getting delusional.

But if I said the majority of blacks are degenerate regards, but a few of them are alright and I'm friends with them, that's not really a contradiction

Technically speaking it's not racism

all me btw

So if I said something racist, but I'm friends with a black person, it's perfectly fine?

Except I'm not.
You can still be "accepting" of blacks and be racist.
Why don't you define what "being accepting" and "racism" means instead?

I mean, you might as well say Hitler wasn't an anti-semite because he liked jew music.

Yes, that would be racist, but no racist would say that, a majority of true racists wouldnt listen to black music or have black friends because um you know.... they hate blacks

>he lives in poortugal

that's not pepe

these dubs will go towards building keks glory

no. it's just hypocrisy

A "true racist" is anyone who's racisby definitiont, so what the fuck is this distinction you're trying to make?

lmao
Tell that to Cred Forums, please

It's not. You can be racist and have black friends and that's not hypocrisy. Just because you think your race is superior or whatever doesn't mean you think of some of them as good people.

>Most blacks are degenerate retards
>A select few are better than that
>I'm friends with that kind
How is this hypocritical?

What I'm saying is that I'm sure only a minority of racists would have a black friend, because if you hated blacks, why the hell would you have a black friend or listen to black music?

look black people have very low IQ's and are prone to violence and a tribal psychology, but they can make "art" and some of them are very suited to being leaders as well as athletes and warriors.

Lets just move on every race has it's pros and cons

The definition of racism isn't "hating blacks"

>lots
>not the overwhelming statistical majority

my god, you sure are misinformed.

As someone that hates Cred Forums, this post made me realize that Im still thinking of them too highly

I'm not going to argue this and make myself look like a sperg so i'll just say you're right

the word "lots" is literally not in my post

Show me the statistics then kid

>inb4 pseudo science rags from pre-2010

Its the definition in a connotative sense, that's what most racists think

have you ever lived amongst niggers? not blacks, niggers. i lived in a mississippi ghetto for the first 18 years of my life before i could leave for college, and it was pure hell.

and how much shilling did they give him huh? He didnt even talk about that stuff in any well known interviews, let alone pitchfork ones

Do you know that for sure?

Animal collective owes 90% of its popularity thanks to pitchfork, that, like I said, endlessly shilled their work.

are you honestly that delusional

Who cares if he is?

No, I just have known anco long enough to know that literally nobody cared about them before pitchfork gave them like ten million bnms in a row

although this is worded in a fairly provocative way, you're right about the style of lyrics.
I would say with animal collective, the lyrics are secondary to the atmosphere of the song,

however, if you look into them and read what they have written about, I'd say they are fairly well written and intricate. interesting stuff.

I like AnCo but this is true, not that it has anything to do with the quality of the music

And if they were really shilling them then painting with would get a better score, centipede would as well, and more hype would probably be put on gnip gnop and hounds of barrio. Especially Painting with, which has the most leftist, feminist influenced song made by a well known Cred Forums artist since American Tune, and if Avey Tare truly believed what he said in that song, he wouldn't let a "racist" like Panda be in a band with him.

>This thread

haha le funny internet man :)

Have you seen a racist? Have you seen how a lot of them act? I have, and Id say yes, its just that some racists try to come off as smarter by citing articles and statistics to try and back it up, when some of them dont even look far into it enough for them to actually realize they're incorrect

Oh I'll take your anecdotal evidence and use that as a general consensus then. That's fine

all you niggers need to listen to some trump speeches brows /pol and ENJOY SOME WEEN

I'm not saying its a general consensus, I'm just saying that that's my experience,

>thats what most racists think

but he does

get outta here granddad this is an ANCO THREAD

>we'll dance to the sounds of the niggers that we gas
>Walking around in our summertime clothes

Seems pretty obvious to me.

thats avey tho

s

What song are you referring to?

Golden Gal

HES NOT A RACIST
youtube.com/watch?v=2dWE9GbydEU