Cred Forums How reliable is soulseek? Anyone have advice?

Cred Forums How reliable is soulseek? Anyone have advice?

I've never had any problems

it got me raped

how long have you been using it?

if you're on Mac expect it to crash a lot, and sometimes downloads will be indefinitely stuck on Queue and you have to keep re-trying

im on windows so soul seek plus foobar good combo right?

>soulseek
Why use some meme program where any band worth their salt is on Jamendo/Spotify

> cuck

it's free.

~2-3yrs probably downloaded 50ish albums off, the first place I check if whatever I'm looking for isnt in the archive

so are the sites i posted

stick it in my jamendo gayboi

I've been using soulseek for over 2 years, haven't had any issues either, at least not specific to the software. like every other file-sharing platform, besides strict private ones, there's a lot of disorganised, low quality trash being shared but that's another matter.

>he hasn't reached the point where all the music he wants to listen to is only released on cassettes in quantities of 5-18 and can only be found mislabeled on soulseek

I like that I was able to dl all the peel sessions easily in one place

Took fucking forever though

> ads
> pay 10 dollars
> can't pick my songs i want on spotify
> limited to amount of skips
> its only 10 dollars
> F R E E

it's actually the best place to download music, people are going to give it shit because it's old fashioned, though

>getting unlimited albums for free is a meme, I'd rather pay for a fraction of the albums you can get when not paying.

Decent for finding obscure stuff. Enjoy getting v& by your ISP.

Really good, I use it all the time, never once had a problem.

> worrying about getting v&
> only for music tho not other shit
> thinks i'll get hunted for downloading a couple of albums from soulseek

for me it's the best tool for getting music. downloaded it the same week i got invited to what.cd

never went back to what and i might have lost the account.

i use soulseek daily.

ive been using it for about a year and a half, bordering on two. no problems here.