Girl behind register compliments my record purchases

>Girl behind register compliments my record purchases

>Girl behind the register turns into a fucking alligator and devours me

let me guess, youre also a manlet, huh?

well, that escalated quickly.

>OP reposts this shitty thread exactly the same

>Female human being examines my phonograph disc choices and flexes the muscles in the corners of her mouth

who the fuck holds a dollar bill with two hands?

What happened to Alligator? Did he peace out after being interrogated by Pilaf and gang? Did he want no part of their shit ever again? Did he find true happiness on another island?

a cute girl hoping for a discount?

Manlets, that's who.

One time I bought Spiderland at a record store and the girl at the counter said "awesome album". But then I looked up an noticed she was talking to the guy behind the counter who was selling Blurryface.

kek

>Record behind the register compliments my girl purchases

>"Y-you too....."

>Girl's behind touched my record purchases
>now it has shit all over

what are your purchases?

Not music related but a friends twin sister said that I'm funny

Cartoon people

>girl behind counter takes record out of package and scratches it with fingernails just to make sure its legit

That image
Show some respect to poppy

Why do they always have girls working the registers at record shops? Is there some kind of psychology behind it? People are more likely to buy the expensive pleb shit to impress the girl? I swear only two of the record stores that I've ever been to had males at the register

in Japan, it's rude to hand things to people, or receive things with only one hand.
Two hands is the way to go if you're a weeb

People want to buy shit to impress the girl AND keep coming back to keep impressing her. Sex sells.

>Be me
>Work at a shitty record shop
>know the owner so I can get the hours I want
>have to deal with sweaty mouthbreathing autists on a daily
>normally be really nice just to get them flustered to the point where they just leave
>hope and pray none of the turbo betas musterup the balls to have an actual conversation with me
>Sweaty autist #28 comes to the coutner
>Black metal and Classic hiphop
>Autist white as snow
>Say "cool picks man!"
>He blushes like a baboon's ass crack and mumbles "t-t-thanks"
>He clumsily pays, grabs his records and walks out.
>Try hard not to cry myself to sleep every night but I desperately need the money for my college degree

i would like to see your records op :)