Album underated? It's full fledged Waters' era, and it seems to have heavy philosophical meaning...

Album underated? It's full fledged Waters' era, and it seems to have heavy philosophical meaning. Whats Cred Forumss opinion

let me let you in on a secret OP. watch the video on youtube about the song Money, waters admits that the actual idea is only a few bars long, and the rest is stretching it out.

animals is a whole lot of stretch, and not a lot of song. dig?

Very good album but not Floyd's best. DSOTM, Meddle, WYWH and even The Wall are all better.

A lot of Floyd is a lot of stretch

>underated
S t o p.
Really, stop, take a deep breath and think about what you just said.

>any Floyd album
>philosophical meaning
Their "philosophy" is fucking trite and pretentious

It's pretty highly rated, just not quit as much as Dark Side or The Wall.

One of their most successful albums? No I don't think it's underrated. Meddle is their best album and it's not even that hard to find yet no one fucking knows what it is outside of Floyd fans.

Confirmed underaged.

the irony of this post

If you take Pink Floyd's album seriously or think they're deep in any way you need to stop and reconsider your life.

>using the photoshopped album cover
It's not supposed to have a pig on the cover.

Please educate me with your enlightened artist.

It's an album that grew on me, but as another user pointed out, there's a little of filler in this album.
While I love the second track, I just feel like it's not as cohesive as I'd want it to be. I do think it's underrated, but maybe it's closer to 'rated' as we know it.

(Wish You Were Here is their best albums)

what
yes it is

No, the pig on the album cover is photoshoped. The original one doesn't have it.

The pig has always been there

that's literally not true

If you want Peak Waters you should get The Final Cut. But if you want to get laid then it's Wish You Were Here.

It literally is. The pig isn't even shoped that good.

It's probably the worst of the Waters' era after Final Cut.

stop giving him (you)s this bait is terrible

pleb

No.

As far as putting George Orwell's Animal Farm to music it's clever. Other than that I don't really like any post DSOTM PF

That's part of the beauty of it all

This album is only underrated if you've only ever heard of Dark Side of the Moon, Wish You Were Here, and The Wall. If you want a truly underrated album anywhere I'd say Ummagumma and Atom Heart Mother. Not even the band themselves like those albums.

also,
>full-fledged Waters' era
>implying that's a bad thing
Are you fucking retarded, or is this low-quality bait? They had a pig there, and on the first day of photographing the pig broke free and disrupted air traffic for a bit before it came down in a farmer's field in Kent or something.

>it seems to have heavy philosophical meaning
exactly
it's not underrated