St. Vincent

what do you think Annie Clark's next album will be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAxUMuhz98
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

STOP
POSTING
THESE
THREADS
YOU
DEGENERATE
ASSHAT

did cara finally realize shes not a lesbian anymore lmao

>Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend St Vincent have split after a year and a half together, amid claims the model’s party lifestyle took its toll on their relationship.

>The British supermodel and American musician, real name Annie Clark, had been together since March 2015 and were rumoured to have got engaged in Paris earlier this year.

>But according to a report in the Mail on Sunday’s Girl About Town column, a series of rows came to a head after Annie, 33, saw pictures of 24-year-old Cara having a wild time at Burning Man festival with the likes of Paris Hilton.

youtube.com/watch?v=mVAxUMuhz98

Hopefully it's dark since there's been two breakups since before the album was started. This is the longest wait between albums from her though. I hope that's for the better rather than for the worst.

why tho

is it true that she enjoys getting groped

She's said multiple times that it's a shitty thing to do and even kicked one guy that did it to her at one of her concerts.

she looks like lily lubeau

>Last week, St Vincent hinted at her loneliness by posting a picture on Instagram of a bracelet with the word ‘Family’. Cara also posted a cryptic message which read: ‘You can’t live a positive life with a negative mind’.

you got any more annie pepe?

preferably marry me era

what do middle aged women do after breaking up with partners a decade younger than them?

god I fucking love memes

Sulk and eat ice cream.

think about them

an album full of grot & krokodil

>implying Annie isn't a nasty whore

Lesbian waifufags must be the worst kind of waifufags.

Cara showing us what a fucking bitch StV really is.

>breaking up with a woman because you're suffering from the strain of ldr
>breaking up with a woman because you object to her being a coke whore
>breaking up with a woman for sleeping around when you're gone
>Annie is somehow the bad guy

who /been browsing lesbo forums the past week/ here?

>believing what some jealous old dykes say about a beautiful and successful 24 yo part-time Lesbian

Kek, of course they're talking shit about Cara and defending one of their own.

>>>>>>>>>>>beautiful
>>>>>>>>>>>successful

she's only where she is in life because of her rich parents

Annie was from the slums of Dallas! she clawed her way to success

she looks really good without the meme hair

Doesn't matter, she's still beautiful and successful and Annie will never have a better girlfriend than Cara.

there's no denying that Annie's the superior woman

Cara was just her little fuck toy

>superior woman
>playing with somebody's emotions

So you admit she's a fucking bitch? I'm glad we can agree on something.

how exactly is Annie a bitch?

she's the classy of the two

she doesn't spend her daddy's money on coke

Cara works, you know? Unlike Annie who seems to have spent the last two years going around the world wasting Cara's money. Who will pay for her shit now?

She toured for like a year and a half and has been writing and recording a new album.

Annie's a successful and financially independent adult

she doesn't need Cara's family money to keep herself afloat

lol i went to the same hs as st vincent and i see her a few times every time she's in town. p weird to see her on here, didnt think she was that big

This question has long since been left behind by this thread, which is pure celebrity goss, reprehensible.

> didnt think she was that big

She was on SNL and was on a concert with Taylor Swift lol

leave

also, what was she like in HS?

The OP doesn't even want to discuss anything. He wants the threads to devolve into celebrity gossip and shitting on her. That's why it's basically a general at this point: to annoy people. Kind of like the Grimes threads.

>The OP doesn't even want to discuss anything
what? why?

i'm not really into snl and i also dont fuck w taylor swift so i had no clue lmao. thats cool though

idk, we weren't friends and it was such a long time ago

If you've been around and seen these threads over the last year or so you'd understand. They're made for the purpose of overexposure. That's why they're constantly made despite there being nothing to talk about.

>They're made for the purpose of overexposure. That's why they're constantly made despite there being nothing to talk about.
why exactly?

How does it feel to be 34? Tell us so we can know how Annie feels about her age, pls.

Oh no, what happened?

>tfw that actually sorta worked the first time around

this thread has made me feel nostalgic lol i'm going to go now. if i eat at her sibling's restaurant again and she's there, i'll try to get a pic

What do you mean fellow Annie fan? It's my first time visiting Cred Forums since July.

Oh no, is she lost?

she was late for her plane

bitch complained

Why is Annie always so smug and entitled?

much like Cara, Annie grew up a rich entitled brat

Since it's been confirmed on these threads that Annie is a pedo do you guys think she's behind all the pedo threads on Cred Forums?

>Annie is 33
>Cara is 24

anyone else get an inappropriate vibe from this? she's quite literally in a relationship with a child

I wouldn't be surprised if she was caught in some paedo ring
maybe not

I'm glad /ourgirl/ Cara got out of this before something happened.

unless you're posting pics, I want all Carafags to leave

would she make a good wife?

>saw pictures of 24-year-old Cara having a wild time at Burning Man festival with the likes of Paris Hilton.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Burning Man with Paris Hilton.
Incredibly fitting for a vapid cunt.

would Annie make a good teacher