ITT: We make a metal album cover that looks good

ITT: We make a metal album cover that looks good.

That doesn't look good. There has never been an appealing metal album-cover.

Remove text from the majority Metal covers and they become 3000x better
The edgy title always ruins it.

There's plenty of decent looking ones if you look past stuff like Five Finger Death Punch and Avenged Sevenfold.

Not really, sorry its not to blackgaze for you.

The only reason that cover looks good is because it's almost entirely stolen from Bryter Layter.

just use a very vague picture, put it in black and white and add motion blur to it

many of them are appealing at least in a pen & pixel type of way

Does it really matter?

Yes. It means that metal musicians still haven't made good art, musical or otherwise.

the font would be cool if it was readable
the cover is just boring

they also did this, they aren't trying to get away with by "stealing art" they're doing it on purpose as omage artists they like.
I guess you're retarded.

That visual art isn't good either. Also, just because it's a homage, which is obviously is, doesn't mean it's not stealing. I guess I could have said "taken from" or something. Also, just because I don't like the same things as you doesn't mean I'm retarded, metal-fag.

the text on the top is shit. that should have been left blank and had different text with the title on the spine at the most.

I really don't see the big deal, it doesn't really matter anyways. Also it's one thing to say you just don't like metal, you just said metal musicans aren't good at art or music, and thats obviously not true. I could care less if you like it or not.

I don't like it because they aren't good at art. Metal musicians do not make good art.

I'm trying to understand here, what makes them void of any artistic ability? What bands have you even listened to?

I never said metal musicians lack any artistic ability. They just don't make good art.

Then what are you talking about?

you're not even good at keeping from contradicting yourself in the same post you fucking retard.