youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=wTP89YIOcCk

what did he mean by this

#BuzzoKilledKurt

delete this

you mean Dylan Carlson?

No. Kung Fu Panda sucked

listening to houdini rn. i dont see how this is any more compelling than the aggressive rock hardcore bros get drunk to. also i dont like buzzos hair

Listen to Lysol

youtube.com/watch?v=Mtc4agrW9cE

lol

That's the reason I fucking love Earth

You're living on it.

Yeah, I love Robert Smith
It must be hard for him knowing he got killed with the gun he bought him

ok you guys are starting to spook me out

I wish he's stop using that weak guitar tone on all their new releases.

It's true that the gun he used was one given to him as a gift by Carlson though. I think I'd probably feel some degree of guilt if I gave someone a gun and they ended up shooting themself with it.

example? I didnt notice anything

>was one given to him as a gift by Carlson though
ok interesting I feel better now

youtube.com/watch?v=IRFU4DGkbnI
youtube.com/watch?v=UcjG7huleHo
youtube.com/watch?v=4w7yVR27RHA

The problem is also with the weak bass mixing. So much flat, reverb guitar in front and no real bass to back it up.

Now listen to these tracks. Don't they just FEEL better?
youtube.com/watch?v=Z33ml_q9nvc
youtube.com/watch?v=xBP7KRxRxss
youtube.com/watch?v=zOn7Ind9MHU

ok interesting Hideous Woman I definitely hear it but I strongly agree with their decision especially when Steven goes really high on the bass. The guitar tone really helps to make that pop.

It just really struck me that you said that because their other album this year the guitar is absolutely thick as fuck.

Hold It In was my biggest disappointment of the year so I'm not even listening. My only explanation is that since Buzzo was making one of the best folk albums of all time he decided to let them go full JUST. I used to be so mortified that they didnt call the album Melvins Butthole but since its so mediocre at best I can see how they werent particularly inspired for the name. A Senile Animal isnt really new but certainly newish although it was one of my favorites of they year so I'm not revisting that as well.

tldr I thinnk you may have cherry picked but interesting finds nonetheless. Definitely check out their other album this year if you havent already.

Do you mean Three Men and a Baby? Because that was recorded in 1999 so I don't really consider it a new release. If they made it today it wouldn't sound as good.

true although apparently only some of it. I'm not sure I ever got an exact percentage. I'll have to check the liner notes later.

moss in the morning let's you in
is it a field day? make me sin
IT'S ONLY WARM MY, LET YOU STAY
MOSS IN THE MORNING
MIGHT BE WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYyyyyyy

Yes, buzzo is king after all.

It wasn't given as a gift, Carlson bought it for him as Kurt was unable to buy it himself due to a previous incident with the police where they confiscated his guns after he had locked himself in his bathroom "threatening to kill himself" (at least that's what Courtney told the police, Kurt apparently never threatened to kill himself and had locked himself in the bathroom as protection from Courtney but that's a whole different story).

Long story short, Kurt couldn't legally buy the shotgun himself.

So the police prevented him from owning guns because... he had been defending himself from someone.

That sounds unlikely, doesn't it?

Kurt Cobain is comfortably the least convincing murder cover-up rumour.

i also generally do not like him nor his music, plus i member that cringe fest he did playing music for little blacks making them stay for free ice cream

Everyone knows bez is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=caPiPCzVHoE

yes