I agree
it's like... really problematic

and where's the beard?

exclusively 5FDP and Breaking Benjamin

its more the chin that makes the nigga look weird

lmao potato-jawed low test cuck

girls love jaws so idk what kind of argument you're trying to make here

At least he has a jaw.

I'll have u kno I'm actually a tranny who's just really salty about my own shitty large masculine jaw.

>trying to attract women
Gay

The only Chad I knew liked The Smiths & mclusky

He was pretty nice.

Harm's Way and Weekend Nachos

= you

He's got a jaw like B.J. Blazkowicz.

But not as handsome.
And I bet this faggot hasn't killed any nazis.

pretty accurate

the chads at my school listened to hardcore, and buttrock

early Animal Collective

I think Chad's dad listened to a lot of records while Chad was little so under that tough exterior is actually a man with a subconscious taste and appreciation for a wide range of different kinds of music and sounds. He loves music but he will embrace that aspect of himself only near the end of high school when he finds himself falling for the geeky modestly hot band girl in the library.
The same girl user grew up with and has his possessive eyes upon.

NOFX, maybe The Cure

user takes out his anger and spite upon the girl because he can't do anything to Chad.
He tries to ruin the girl's life for not choosing him.
To this day user still can't understand why no one can love him.

Red Hot Chilli Peppers

Chadilay.

Beethoven.

Nice ressentiment slaves.

A big jaw isn't always aesthetic you mongoloid. Shape is the most important thing which the guy above clearly lacks.

>A big jaw isn't always aesthetic

low test beta

That's not an aesthetic jawline you squarehead mongrel.

>implying real people even know death grips exists
Nice bait (I fell for it)

Chad actually goes to Cred Forums on his free time.

Spotify playlists

Dumb cunt hardcore

Classical, animal collective, various traditional folk

Thad > Chad

>implying normies listen to AnCo and Death Grips

most likely chads just listen to top 40 and try hard rap shit

Ever heard of the inferiority complex? You must be really pathetic that your idea of compensating is listening to music that you've deemed better than another, for some reason. The ironic thing is death grips and anco are both mainstream and nothing special.

He's a big guy.

>You must be really pathetic that your idea of compensating is listening to music that you've deemed better than another, for some reason
But he never said that. You must be pretty insecure to jump to that conclusion so quickly

For you

>Ever heard of the inferiority complex? You must be really pathetic that your idea of compensating is listening to music that you've deemed better than another, for some reason.
where the fuck did you get that from what I said? what the fuck

>The ironic thing is death grips and anco are both mainstream and nothing special.
by Cred Forums standards, yes. but I'd say most normies haven't heard of them. I'm not even a fan of Animal Collective, I just don't know a lot of people IRL who like them.

None of my normie friends have heard of either

He did. This whole thread screams of insecurity. Half of these imply that "chad" I.e an alpha male must have shit taste. Why can't alpha males listen to classical or avant garde? Because half of mu uses music as a form of compensation and hate the concept of someone being better than them in that meaning they have absolutely nothing to offer compared to that person, I.e "chad".

"Chads" typically don't have an interest in music. This is coming from someone who knows a lot of them.

Why are you people still afraid of Chad in 2016? It's a dead archetype. Being a nerd/geek/hipster is the cool thing now. Nobody wants to be a meathead sportsguy. In colleges the Chad is basically extinguished.

Threads like this make me assume that most of Cred Forums is still in high school, where the geek/jock hierarchy still prevails

I know plenty of sportsy , "chad" people that have great taste in music.

It's a joke thread. Calm down

Why can't alpha males listen to classical or avant garde?
no one said they can't, retard. we're going off stereotypes. that's the point of this fucking thread.

I have no idea where you're getting this whole "m-muh insecurity" shit from this thread. no one even cares it's just a joke. you're assuming things about people here based on close to nothing.

Or maybe alpha males just usually listen to pleb shit you armchair psych faggot. The alpha male can't listen to classical and avant-garde because by experience, he usually doesn't.

see

>Implying basic shit everyone learns about in middle school is any form of "psych"

Great. Then you should also know from middle school why trying to psychoanalyze people on the internet might be a faulty concept. But clearly you were asleep for that lesson.

>tfw European
>tfw none of these murican social hierarchies like "alpha", "beta", "normie" and "chad" exist where I am from.

I read this guys story. He actually managed to have a wife looking like that. Later he got jaw surgery and attained a normal looking profile. Then he divorced hos wife and upgraded!!

Thanks for your high school love story user.

haha sorted

Lol.

Alpha males are not necessarily all Chads.

Chads go to shit like hardcore and metalcore shows and other meathead rock/metal bro stuff.

he just goes into youtube and types generic things like music mix 2016

Anything with lyrics such as "Ass ass ass ass shake shake shake shake" vamped for 2.5 minutes

I don't know why Cred Forums is so intimidated by Chads, they're kind of one dimensional.

what is this image