Whats the musical equivalent of this image

whats the musical equivalent of this image

Of Montreal

I want to hate fuck that girl
reminds me of the chick that recently dumped me and it makes me MAD

Twenty One Pilots

did a special snowflake girl dumped your ass? damn. happened to me as well. i feel ya bru

shit pisses me off, man

>implying there are woman with no friends
haha

>you need friends to go see a movie

Women

pic rel

nice digits

I'm gonna need a timestamp

wait there's a series of avengers dvd girl?

Timestamp of what?

good god.

>how DARE a feeeemale dump me?
>women must date me until I get bored of them or I will rape other women
>I'm such a nice guy why are women such BITCHES????

Gee, wonder why you were dumped.

this.

>projecting this hard

>projecting
That's cute, he's using a word he doesn't understand.

The point is that it's not hard to see why you were dumped by that comment. You're probably only 16 or something though, so there's time for you still.

not him, but you were projecting

you most definitely were projecting.

>post count doesn't go up

hmmmm

Anyways, it's not really relevant whether you're retarded enough to read a wikipedia page or not. Cheers mate, hopefully when you're 18 you'll start to treat people better and you'll find you can maintain meaningful relationships. Or maybe you'll keep posting pepe memes on 4chin. Up to you.

the post count did indeed go up you retard, the IP count didn't
only posts ITT from me are i'm not the guy with the gf problems, just telling you you were projecting (which you were btw).

what was I projecting mate

your repressed insecurities
all the guy said was that he broke up with his gf

No, that's not all he said. He said he wanted to "hate fuck" a random girl because they reminded him of his girlfriend that dumped him (he did not say he broke up with his gf) and that makes him mad. Do you think that sounds like a rational response to having a relationship end? You can't be this dense.

For this to be projection I would need to be shifting the blame of my own problems onto others. I really don't see how calling out the shitty behavour of the guy who wants to "hate fuck" strangers to get back at his ex-girlfriend is projection, but hey, maybe you know better about my "repressed insecurities."