Music players

Hello Cred Forums.

I have a Cred Forums question here I found mention in the sticky: which mp3 player should I buy? I used to listen to music on my computer but now, I found a job and have to move a lot. I'd like something with a top-quality sound and a decent storage (at least 64Gb). Price isn't an issue any more because working brings $$$.

Thanks for the help.

Use your phone you mongrel

I want to keep my library separated from my phone and the iPhone has terrible specs.

>iPhone
There's your problem

It is office-provided. I don't own a personal smartphone.

>implying its not currently the most superior phone on the market
lel kill yourself mfedora boy

Ok so you have an iPhone to take care of your phone needs - spend $150 and get the Sony Xperia M4 Aqua. Look it up on B and H photo's website and pick up a 128GB or 200GB microsd card with it (you can get them for $20-30).

This phone is older, but the DAC on it is really good. If you just need an MP3 player then it's a great buy when you put a micro SD card into it. You can hook it up to wifi for free and download whatever android player you want. It's also waterproof

Thanks, I'll check it out.

I don't know what the big deal is about the jackless iphone. My friends have been using the screenless version for years

>downloading a player
why not just use the stock player?

I'm not but I know my phone didn't come with a stock player for some reason and I was forced to download one from the app store to listen to music.

The stock player by sony is ok but isn't full of features. It also doesn't offer seamless play which is complete bullshit.

I use the Spotify player because of it's insane library and the fact I can have it play my main mp3 library too. You can have literally thousands of songs off spotify saved in 320kbps downloaded to your phone as well.

i would understand those rare circumstances and that sucks, i'd have taken it back and complained about it

but normally there is a stock player

I searched for it and I don't think that's what I'm looking for. It doesn't play FLAC, hasn't specs good enough, and is frankly not good-looking. I'd also like something more music-dedicated. I found Astell & Kern has some really nice players, I'll dig it.

I use Poweramp
Don't really know if it's good or not it plays my music

i don't stream music, so things like spotify elude me

FIIO
I
I
O

Google play
and lets be honest here i doubt youre using headphones that are adequate for FLAC with your phone so this should be sufficient

i need a player that is 160+gb it needs to not be a phone, or have a camera. I do not like the fiio because of its terrible interface and having to check the SD card each time you add things to it. Is there ANYTHING that can cater to my needs? PCI compliance keeps me from using phones

i just use an ipod nano 5th gen.
They're in practically every pawn shop for 40 bucks, and they're pretty durable from personal experience.
Plus they don't look bad.

16gb? fuck that shit

>implying you can hear a difference between 320kbit and flac on a mobile setup

This post wins the big cash

I have the last type of iPod classic that was still made. Already had one break on me, once this one goes I don't know what I'll do.

i hate apple computers but love iphone just because of the fact that is the best portable mp3 player, native amusic app is easy to use, itunes is the best getting the covers right and i can rotate from my 500gb (all 320kbps) music collection and id tags will always be correct

I already have one, and I don't mind moving with it.

Why I couldn't?

I'm considering the AK300 right now. The AK320 seems to be a significant step further but I'm not convinced it justifies the $1,000 gap.

>paying for digital music
>can't play .flac anyways

I was going to go for maybe a Sony NWZ-ZX1 but I'm a bit concerned I'm paying over the odds for an old technology

I'm not sure if it browse the web and can email. Maybe a cheaper Sony and a small tablet then a speaker. I'm keen to unchain myself from this desk.

>Sony NWZ-ZX1
Because it is two years old and Sony are this month launching the new player. Don't they just give me one or something?