twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Autechre
Bored of Canada
Tycho
Black Sun Empire
Blu Mar Ten

Anything that comes on an album
Anything American

In that case, /bleep/ is a piece of shit clique. I don't want to hear about these amateurs anymore.

blu mar ten is the only bleep approved artist on that list

>Anything that comes on an album
this is exactly why people don't respect electronic music. its just a bunch of scattered mixes and random one offs, soundcloud profile that may or may not have been autogenerated by a non human. put out solid albums people can possibly understand

>Autechre
I could understand the disdain for BoC but do people on /Bleep/ really not enjoy AE?

but the album is so outdated as a format

you realize the album is a commercial product that came out of a functional necessity;
the fetishism for the LP is a roadblock that must be overcome

to truly experience the full power of bleep music you have to listen to mixes. when these 'random one offs' are combined together it is then that you get the peaks and climaxes that an album gives you

listen to traumprinz - this is not, or ben ufos rinse 16 mix, they are insanely beautiful, challenging and powerful collections of music, and as mixes are much more than the sum of their parts.

t. rockist pleb

What a fucking meme. Go fuck yourself.

I get you on the album part. I do.

But mixes is where I draw the line. I don't want to hear DJ Chavvy Chav's fucking remix of anything. Remixes get stupid and redundant really fucking quickly.

you are a terrible person

lol no one said anything about remixes son

bleep isnt about electronic music it's about club music, european clubs specifically
show me a club that plays autechre and i'll give you a kissy kiss on the cheek

>mix
>remix

You fucking moron

Uh user, mixes aren't the same as remixes...

/bleepers/ are the only real Cred Forumstants left if we are gonna be completely honest.

honestly, superb mixes are sort of few and far between these days because producers are expected to do like dozens of these free online podcast mixes and radio shows and it really does spread them thin. don't get me wrong, plenty are good or even great (I've been surprised by how consistent the dekmantel podcast has been) but they're by and large a little, i dunno, under-thought?

it's a shame too, cause mixes are definitely my preferred way to consume dance music.

>it's a shame too, cause mixes are definitely my preferred way to consume dance music.
/bleep/ in a nutshell. Why I avoid those threads like syphillis.

>Anything American
yeah this is a lie

Any and all American "musicians" are total rubbish.

Any "artist" who releases albums is probably rubbish as well.

>show me a club that plays autechre
berghain

>traumprinz
literally no better than the local soundcloud trip-hop producers

/bleep/ is so shit when it comes to dance music lmao

a mix is taking multiple tunes and playing them one after the other, usually done live.

a remix is taking a tune and rebuilding it, making it your own, while still preserving the identity of the tune.
Pay attention here:
youtube.com/watch?v=Bseg2dSYsXA
youtube.com/watch?v=04hUMFK3wP4

nah
if it's not out of 12'' it's not worth listening to
unless it's out on 10'' or 7'' ofc

>Carl Craig is rubbish
ok enjoy ur Traumemeprinz lmao

/bleep/ man here, the ishan sound / rider shafique record is fucking shit and the worst thing to come out of hotline

please dont represent us like this

fuck /bleep/ and fuck edm

>Any "artist" who releases albums is probably rubbish as well.
...and on the left you'll see a gushing fountain of blaring autism

lmao
what's your problem with it?
Don't like bashement?
basically fuck off
Don't like Miss Red?
why?
the remix is kinda boring and the kicks are way too hard hitting tho

@/bleep/ fans: Listen to real electronic music, not that shit.

nobody wants to take Cred Forums's 17 year old last.fm kiddie advice on "electronic music" when their scope of it begins and ends on the fucking internet thanks to essential charts

pathetic

enjoy your edm garbage faggot

let me guess, real electronic music is "aphex and, uhh, pierre henry and stockhausen" :^)

Fucking slaughtered.

ITT: dated rockist plebs think all electronic music is EDM, IDM or memerap and fake /bleep/ posters taking the bait

Saying that doesn't make your samefagging remotely true.

ayyyyyyy

>/bleep/ is so shit when it comes to dance music lmao
this

is entry level ra-core really much better?

/bleep/s without any soul. Listen to some Biosphere, Pete Namlook, Kraftwerk, Speedy J, The Prodigy, Orbital, FSOL, Jarre, Solar Fields, Sounds From the Ground, Leftfield, The Orb, Underworld, The Sabres of Paradise, The Field, Fluke, Meat Beat Manifesto, Pop Will Eat Itself, Blanck Mass, Telefon Tel Aviv, Shpongle, Global Communication, for a change.

/bleep/ is a joke

/bleep/ is the worst of all the theads on Cred Forums, they have shit taste and are a bunch of assholes.

Why the fuck would you care what they think?

Still kicking myself for missing them in SF last year. They also were at a club in LA during the same tour.

the problem with bleep is that while they rebel against music like this:
youtube.com/watch?v=lETmskoqh30

what they prefer instead is this:

youtube.com/watch?v=cV9CK56qDpg&t=923s