Saint Vincent

what do you think Annie Clark's next album will be like?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O6DEuYshML0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably shit, like the rest of them.

More of the same

corporate trash. for 35 year old moms who think theyre alternative because they had sex with a girl once in liberal arts college 15 years ago

what do middle aged women do after breaking up with partners a decade younger than them?

Jump to their death off of the PA speakers.

how would Cred Forums react if she commits suicide after going on a coke binge?

Pic related.

she's so fucking annoying
she has this heir of elitism if you ever watch her videos that's annoying as fuck
she was just some normie college girl who went to music college and made boring chamber pop music than listened to the talking heads once and thought "i have to do something weird or else i will be forgotten and my ego can't let that happen"

also she's like more than half the age of cara and cara does coke so just imagine what's happening behind the scenes

no denying that

I love how Annie is singing in the middle of the street and everyone else is like "who's this bitch?". I bet she thought she was doing them a favor by singing for them. She's so full of herself.

what does her song Just The Same But Brand New mean?

youtube.com/watch?v=O6DEuYshML0

Why didn't they lynch her smug high class Lesbian ass?

2/10 jawline

Is Annie just realizing that for all her critical acclaim nobody will remember her in 20 years and instead they'll remember Taylor Swift, Lady Gaga, Ariana and other pop stars? Even the autists on 2036 Cred Forums will probably be discussing 1989 and not Actor. What is she going to do? How awful so she feeling right now?

pardon, i haven't visited Cred Forums in a while, when did annie hate become a meme?

yesterday
like all middle aged women, everything is crashing for her so she's probably feeling suicidal

When she started talking shit about Cara.

Are black men the only men Annie allows to get close to her?

>Cara Delevingne and her girlfriend St Vincent have split after a year and a half together, amid claims the model’s party lifestyle took its toll on their relationship.

>The British supermodel and American musician, real name Annie Clark, had been together since March 2015 and were rumoured to have got engaged in Paris earlier this year.

>But according to a report in the Mail on Sunday’s Girl About Town column, a series of rows came to a head after Annie, 33, saw pictures of 24-year-old Cara having a wild time at Burning Man festival with the likes of Paris Hilton.

I just love how they emphasize their age difference

Did Annie just blew her one chance at happiness?

She looks like a grandmother in this pic

have you ever told this to a woman irl

>He thinks I talk to people in real life

is this the lewdest Annie pic of all time