Does mu actually like 21 Pilots...? I can't tell if you dicks are memeing or not

Does mu actually like 21 Pilots...? I can't tell if you dicks are memeing or not

Does anyone actually like 21 Pilots

Some people like their earlier stuff but most just fucking hate them

what I really don't like is 2 pilots

Why?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Pilots

The fact that a lot of mu defends this band shows that the averge age around here is 16...

Real talk, they aren't the worst band in the world, and Blurryface is OK.

Biggest problem with 21p is that they sing/rap about how they hate having to meet certain musical standards, the music industry, etc., but they fucking give into it. They can write good pop songs for meant for the radio, then go on to say "the songs on the radio are OK", "I wish I didn't have to rhyme every time I sang". Basically, they're sellouts and they know they're sellouts. Got decent musical/production talent, no doubt, but they could be much, much better.

music isn't worst
dislike style
hate fans

(Reminding everyone their tours literally fucking called "Emotional Roadshow")

This. They are aware that they are sellouts, and of their hypocrisy. They're also aware of their carefully planned image. They want to sell, and they go for it. I find nothing wrong with that. Who knows if in the future they'll use that success to produce something worthwhile.

I've only really heard Blurryface to know what all the fuss is about. It was decent. The production was nice. A bit all over the place, and their use of a lot of different sounds in their pop rap songs gimmicky as fuck, but when it hits you got a pretty enjoyable tune.

You're either an idiot or a newfag if you think this board takes these guys seriously or defends them. Like everything in this board nowadays, it's just a meme. Protip: Jason Aldean is also a meme.

yeah we really do, same with jason aldean

There is such thing as pre-selling out Twenty One Pilots.

Yes I like some of their songs and they're good people
Yes have you seen their views on YouTube and their live shows? Please never post again

nope its a meme
i think they paid some folks off to spam their shit here personally

i don't like their music but I don't give a fuck about it the thing that REALLY tickles my butthole is that THEY ARE FUCKING FAGGOTS

EMOTIONAL ROADSHOW
EMOTIONAL
ROADSHOW

FUCK OFF GAY NIGGER

It's mostly shitposting

Not me you fucking faggots
>nigger
Nobody cares about your opinions dumbfuck

You're in the minority here. It's mostly shitposting

S/t - 10/10
Regional at best - 8/10
Vessel - 8/10
Blurryface - 6/10

its not that hard

worst thing of the 21st century

Lost my shit lmao

Yea I'd agree with that but the minority still exists

The only reason I praise this band so much around here is that I hate them with a burning passion and want other people to hate them too.

If you do it too obvious you're not trolling anyone you dumbfuck

The opposite. Most here are dads. And by their nature, they will shit on anything that them kids are listening to, thus the insane hate here. Like, they're alright. It's autistic what the mainstream and all the teenagers are making them out to be, but they are alright.

This

Yeah they are a great popular hip hop group. I personally love them

Actually as I got older I grew more opinion to bands and stop dismissing them just because it was a common thing to do.