No ween thread

no ween thread

starting a ween thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UYlqcECv6Ps
youtu.be/mItGNNPclvE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just got my tickets for Nov. 25th at the Capitol, beyond hyped

They played Toronto last night but I couldn't go. I'll probably never see them live now.

nice get and I'm sorry to hear that man. that fucking sucks.

Chocolate and Cheese > The Mollusk

this

Usually don't like shilling my stuff on Cred Forums, but I recently put together a compilation of all Ween unreleased stuff, from B-sides to outtakes. It's all organized and has notes and all that, plus some stuff that you can't get anywhere else. If anyone is interested I'll post the link. I've posted it on here before, but some people might not have seen it.

O C E A N M A N

I downloaded all the mp3s off of it and I'm trying to mold it all into an 8-hour brown af ween experience

Jut a heads up, Devin Townsend's a big fan and covered the boys on his new album.

youtube.com/watch?v=UYlqcECv6Ps

I like Push th' little daisies.Recommend anything else similar?

this literally adds nothing to the original, he didn't even bother to write a new solo

hope you like all the ultra rare stuff!

Quite a bit of Pure Guava. Touch My Tooter, I Saw Gener, Big Jilm, all feel very similar to it.

everything on Pure Guava and much of The Pod

Yes, listen to the rest of pure Guava, if you like Push the' little daisies, then Springtheme. Personal favorite off PG is Flies on My Dick

Flies on My Dick is seriously underrated. A lot of fun to play as well. Whenever it's a hot, humid, new jersey afternoon, I can't help but think of this song.

bumping

honestly, deaner's licks like that just fuckin hit ya in the right way

youtu.be/mItGNNPclvE

bump

Is it worth it to listen to their last LP? or is it a waste of time

its highly underrated. its not their best, and probably pretty low on their list, but its still underrated compared to a lot of music.

the most misunderstood and album of theirs would have to be 12 golden country greats. thats just a mess of fun.

Its worth a listen. Honestly the whole thing is full of great songs, and give the iTunes exclusive track a listen, it's great.