RYM/Sonemic General

Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Cartographist
rateyourmusic.com/~hladik
youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8
rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily__rym_users/
rateyourmusic.com/~Cuckie
rateyourmusic.com/~godweensatantheoneness
rateyourmusic.com/list/mittbarns/jizzing_on_the_top_aka__daily__rates_the_rym_top_100_jazz_releases/
rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
rateyourmusic.com/~Shamepai
youtube.com/watch?v=0xUtPMDwEPg
youtube.com/watch?v=NjTWWGmYcUY
rateyourmusic.com/~Jangle_Bojangle
youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_PDKKc2_A
youtube.com/watch?v=-v7_yUCxt_o
amazon.com/Natures-Way-Valerian-Gelatin-Capsules/dp/B0010BZQJI
rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray
youtube.com/watch?v=kmrr2HUNEwo
youtube.com/watch?v=ePBB-NO8vKg
rateyourmusic.com/~caviarrr
rateyourmusic.com/~cochon
rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest
rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler
rateyourmusic.com/list/ogroff/pedopleasure/
rateyourmusic.com/~snuffhappening
rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex
rateyourmusic.com/wiki/RYM:Charts FAQ
goodreads.com/list/show/10198.Books_With_a_Goodreads_Average_Rating_of_Over_4_5
amazon.com/Sunflower-Jasmine-Tea-0-5LB-227g/dp/B0032O3LN4
goodreads.com/Hallogallo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heehee! I'll denounce my previous tastes and consciously alter my typing/lexicon/ideologies to fit a trendy meme narrative! teehee, now I'll be popular (I'm not)! heehee, now everybody will consider me their equal (they don't)!

time has told me not to ask for more .

RYMers got no reason to live

this is why i don't like using tinder

she tryna get b l a c k e d abort

triggered

serves you right for even starting a conversation with one of those garish hair type slags desu
all of them say and think the same way, it seems like a waste of time to talk to them

i got mad tbf it was like encountering a zubat over and over to the point of disheartening apathy

fuck. maybe i should actually leave my house and look for girls that way. it's tourist season here...

Hey man, I'm glad you're having a splendid time here!

yea probably
i just spam right-swipe honestly lol
i also only have one pic of myself on my profile so maybe a few more pics will better my encounters

rateyourmusic.com/~hladik

Fuck the cowboys

just date a good young catholic girl and make sure she isn't into those degenerate activities like drinking at a young age already and you are golden

honestly fuck the skins and cowboys just gas that division

mfw >we win the division at 8-8 with a rookie qb

when you engage with mu

you do not engage with people
you do not engage with individuals, individual developments, individual parts which lead to a place of mutual understanding or communication
or at least a hint of understanding or comprehension, a hint of potential for those lightbulbs to light up

what you engage with is memes
it's so shocking to me sometimes, so baffling and in a way extremely depressing but it's true
these are people who allow themselves, invite themselves even, to submit to memes, to mold themselves, their tastes, their beliefs, their beings, around memes, around meme culture, meme music, totality of memes
even as i am typing this i feel uneasy about this, it's too ghastly to even think about really but it is true, that someone would not only allow this but embrace it, but it's true

the funny thing about it however is, while you would expect this to manifest itself with the most heaviness in common Cred Forums, the kanye west/21 pilots Cred Forums, in reality the effect is most egregious in niche pockets of "sophisticate" or "patrician" Cred Forums
/daily/ embodies what i am talking about the most. /daily/... there are no benefits to the existence of it. i'm not even sure of the benefits of the existence of the /daily/ posters, in the big picture i reckon most of them are part of the problem rather than part of the solution but that's another issue, not gonna get into that here.

anyhow, the meme-as-man is crystallized in /daily/, in "pretty nice noise rock", in "pretty good japanese improv, 3/5", in keiji haino memes
there is no comprehension there. no connection. no signs of life or mental activity.
if you and i are on the same wavelength here i am certain that you understand what i'm talking about, you didn't even need me to point it out. if not, well, i hope you understand in due time.

there is no communication here, on Cred Forums
only memes
so don't even bother

youtube.com/watch?v=i8dh9gDzmz8

/RYM/ is the only real Cred Forums left

fcs confirmed better than fbs
fuck i was really hoping the seacocks were gonna let wilson sit to rest his injury so my boy boykin could play

lol /daily/ isnt even trying... like they can only understand music on the surface level cause they dont want to dig or learn..... listening is only one facet of becoming knowledgable

FBS schools need to learn not to schedule NDSU

if you come to Cred Forums for discussion your an idiot

This is a well-written post, good job.

Im Not A Star...

i'm way past the point of having any interest in music discussion t b h, i only come to Cred Forums for these threads, and the memes and gossip they contain

what is this referring to

Just smoked an entire walmart box set of li xianglan
Music for this feel lads?

>find a girl who likes trump
>turns out she's a batshit crazy nazi

is Patch_rat the only /daily/ user who isn't shit lads?

Yeah he's horseshit

>smoke weed
>take a cold shower
>take valerian root
>drink some jasmine tea
>listen to some ambient
>realize I have no more friends irl or online
>manage to cope using tinder
>reach irrational anxiety
>mfw

just get at instagram grils instead of tinder thots

>mfw go out for a run and sprain my ankle

looks like god's not on my side today folks...

>reach irrational anxiety
Holy shit haha

Maybe Sal Would Have A Friend If He Didn't Kill His Brother

Why does hamtrax just listen to random music? I thought he was supposed to be a titan.

Even he hates /daily/ now and refuses to associate with it. Same with TCB. Hell, even fucking julie, a no-name chart thread user, was smart enough to call them out and leave within less than a week. There's a reason /daily/ users come and leave so quickly, and that's because it's as toxic as /rym/ in terms of memes and shitposting without any of the intellectualism. While /rym/ might be self-aware and mocking and overly concerned with the activities of a bunch high rating jackasses more concerned with image than artistic discovery, at least we try to discuss art music instead of "muh noisy lo-fi Jap rock DAE KEIJI HAINO AND TAKASHI MIZUTANI XD!"

/daily/ is scum. Make sure to blacklist anyone on the /daily/ RYM list. Not like it matters, though; they're all several years behind /rym/ so you'll probably never see their stupid mindless number assignments to whatever entry level noise rock or improvised album they discovered and listened to in the background while browsing Cred Forums.

Oh, and if you want to see anything REALLY embarassing, pick any /daily/ user and look at their films. I bet that any one you pick will have a couple entry level Japanese art flicks, something by Tarkovsky, a fedoracore flick because "nostalgia", and an ironically highly rated piece of objective trash like The Room or Hausu because "it's fun".

This is why people on /rym/ are too scared to have opinions and post reviews.
But look how many stars I clicked on!

How about you don't write reviews unless you actually know what you're talking about? Seems reasonable to me. We need less /daily/ wannabe intellectuals and sarcastic tumblr one liners and more boldfaures.

if you can ascertain a score, you should be able to write a review

Everyone can have an opinion, but most people should not subject other people to it unless they have something worth mentioning to go along with it.

If you do not know music theory and history, you can rate music, but do not write a review.

If you do now know entry level cinematography, you can rate films, but do not think you are Roger Egbert.

do you have the /daily/ rym list

>half of /rym/ is complaining about /daily/
This hardly makes you better, guys...

>hausu
>trash
Ok it was all coherent up to this point but wtf? People don't like it ironically, it's actually unironically good in several aspects other than story (like a lot of other good films)

rym is better based on the fact that we arent fuckin turbo nerds that chart out what albums we're gonna listen to for the month and we have oldfags like lewis and hamtrax who are absolute legends

rateyourmusic.com/list/I_AM_FISH/_daily__rym_users/

Also note based Coldplaz, ArseLonga, snordine, and Gallifrey mocking them.

If you don't acknowledge cancer, it will grow and ruin everything.

/daily/ has Hampus tho

>a washed up wannabe AW/Bossadellic

Yawn.

sendrecsthx

heh

wow they have an autistic swedish shitposter!!!!

rateyourmusic.com/~godweensatantheoneness

>chart out what albums we're gonna listen to for the month
that's 2015 /daily/, no one still does this
it's all circlejerking now
of course he's awful, doesn't make him less of a Cred Forums legend

rateyourmusic.com/list/mittbarns/jizzing_on_the_top_aka__daily__rates_the_rym_top_100_jazz_releases/

I will never stop laughing at this

you're all plebs who discovered les rallizes denudes in 2016 get out of the thread only forward thinking titans are allowed

If you can't articulate your thoughts about an album to back up your rating, you shouldn't rate. Not all reviews have to be magazine quality, and understanding theory or history does not make your opinion on subjective enjoyment more valid.

Again - this is why people willfully choose to contribute nothing to musical discussion here. You don't need a doctorate in music to express how a piece resonated with you.

>Cred Forums legend
First of all, you aren't
Second of all, lol is being famous on Cred Forums (which you aren't) supposed to mean anything

A T T E N T I O N

This is a RED ALERT LEVEL POLYMATH briefing! This is not a drill!

The average of the rating span available to RYM users is 2.25, NOT 2.5. This is because the span from 0.5 (the lowest score) and 5.0 (the highest score) is 4.5, an NOT 5.0. The average should lie at the midpoint of the range for a normal distribution.

If you are attempting to NORMALIZE your RATING SCALE, please make 2.25 your targeted average.

Thank you for your attention. This has been a RED ALERT briefing for POLYMATHS and AUTODIDACTS.

That's like being proud of having CLT or Montie.

Also it's pretty sad how all of you still like LRD and Keiji Haino in 2016. I wonder when you're going to go through a /trad/ phase where you "subtly" drone AW and Bossadellic?

thanks, will be blocking everyone there when sonemic is released
yeah i really dislike /daily/ it's like chart threads but even colder when you get to the core of it
actually i think chart threads are even worse, i don't think i've ever heard a worthwhile record i've been recommended there

>Second of all, lol is being famous on Cred Forums (which you aren't) supposed to mean anything
apparently, according to that user it makes threads better I laugh at this too, believe me, I just wanted to show you, that your arguing against /daily/ works the other way around as well
I hate both generals equally

/rym/ BTFO

I use my wishlist to rate things 0, so you can shut up.

rateyourmusic.com/~hamtrax
daily is the worst thing ive seen coming back to Cred Forums how did you guys allow that thread to exist
doubt it none of those nerds even read books or watch kino

you look like a retard who wants people to send him brokencyde records in the mail then

You look like a retard who can't even spell ploymath correctly!!!

I m going to outline 14 different ways that I ve found you

>Called out for being more focused on memes than development
>B-b-but you have memes too! CIRCLEJERK!

Hahaha. What children.

Don't worry, the pretend to know enough to post DFW and Tarkovsky memes.

thanks me too

sorry

rateyourmusic.com/~cosmictones
lads

(0.5+1+1.5+2+2.5+3+3.5+4+4.5+5)/10 = 2.75

>being more focused on memes than development
what makes this general any better?
there hasn't been an answer to that yet

i'm not a contributor to each of these generals, it just seems like there is a lack of self-awareness on both sides of this fence that's been erected

>(0.5+1+1.5+2+2.5+3+3.5+4+4.5+5)/10 = 2.75
that's the joke...

You ll also get 28 one-dish

Don't forget daily is filled with roKKKism.. just look every time they "review" a dance record

the occasional self deprecating comment isnt self awareness

*to either of

Correct, which means a true perfect symmetrical curve would have an equal amount of 3.0's and 2.5's

yes i know, i said that both generals seem to be lacking

i'm trying to understand what exactly is better about this general, when compared to /daily/

hey
rateyourmusic.com/~Shamepai

*listens to robert hood once*
lol techno xdddd im glad shitheads like you will never comprehend uk funky or happy hardcore

because they are idiots we know all about music

No one here even cares about discussing music

It's inherently a circlejerk we don't care lol

>erected

nothing, you named it, lack of self-awareness, no regular will admit that obviously (not their fault they can't)

like this isnt a thread about music, its a thread about users on a site about music

We understand art music and basic music theory. They maybe read a wikipedia article on the history of rock music.

rip daily

yeah that was a silly word
i do that too much

i think i'm just not able to tell who's being sincere here

whens your next scheduled tirade of madness upon female/trans of rym ?

this general is the pinnacle of human observation please exit now

redpill me on music from 1979

how is your every day life break it down for me

>its another rym vs daily episode
*scratches balls*
*sniffs fingers*
Lads...

>We understand art music and basic music theory.

Y'know, I tried to go on every /daily/ thread i could when it first started and post "you guys have shit taste."
i warned you, guys. i warned you.

Haha oh yes
Its that time of the day boys
Lads
Guys
Its that thread
The thread we all love
Haha
Oh yes
The rym thread
*lights bong*

when i find someone as qt as my beloved daisy
you know that is kind of funny cause you could use that description for both generals. I think that they are both so similar that the peeps from each thread hate the other because of some superiority complex. When you think about it they are both exactly the same with the same objectives but different ways of doing stuff

Haha rym thread
*hits bong*

Seattle is fucking shit!!

*vapes an entire walmart box set of weed*
*giant cloud of weed smoke fills the room*
Fuck yeah RYM thread

i get up at 4am and go sit on the porch to watch terrible youtube videos or listen to music
sometimes i browse various chan boards / other websites
i drive out to buy a pack of cigarettes every three or four days

i rly wish i had a job but im also extremely lazy because ive never had any responsibilities
im going to a pretty nice private school next fall semester

thanks for asking

youtube.com/watch?v=0xUtPMDwEPg

theme music for this thread

>an entire walmart box set of weed
Hahahahaga
Hahahahhha ahahhaha ajahhhahaha
Ahhahahhhahhhaahhaa
Ahhahahhhaaaaahhah
*takes breath*
Hahhahhha
Hahahhh ahahahahaha ahahahaha
ahahhaha ahahhhhhaahhahaha

cosmictones will never comprehend this tune

youtube.com/watch?v=NjTWWGmYcUY

i heard applecat is quite the cutie

nah they legit can't beat the rams for some reason put my boy trevone in!!! FUCK RUSSELL WILSON FUCK CIARA

what type of cigs are you smoking? jobs are overrated but the money that comes w it are nice when you have an expensive accessories addiction

camel straights
i dont think theyre overrated i think theyre badass
i just wish i could skip from now to when i was already in the grind but whatever

Russell Wilson a simp

rateyourmusic.com/~Jangle_Bojangle

who want fuck

Put your trip back on cunt.

>take 10 valerian root caps
>suddenly can't feel the pain in my ankle anymore

guess that's why they call it natures xanax
time for a run boys

cosmictones couldnt even dream of comprehending this one

youtube.com/watch?v=Aa_PDKKc2_A

>!cunt.qCYjA
>.qCYjA
IMPOSTER SPOTTED

DANG

No one on /daily/ is even a funny shitposter like its sad

benson & hedges black or GO HOME
the grind is boring dont rush to it

future out here fuckin ciara while russell watch ya herd

hello ducky imposter

/daily/ gettin proper triggered lads

>we have funnier shitposters
Are your arguments running out that fast?

tru

Can you tell me about an important written document you were required to complete?

No just that none of you are funny

Praise Brexit
Praise Nigel
Praise Trump
Praise Kek
Praise RYM

All of you have so little ratings it's baffling to say the least.

How much are you paying for your root? Any trusted vendors you could recommend?

can't all be basement dwellers dedicated their life to rating music for nobody to look at your account due to lack of friends

you have to go back, you bad boy.

damn strayte

a RYM user, of course

@67914995
>tripfag thinks he can project himself to superior Anonymous posters
lol

youtube.com/watch?v=-v7_yUCxt_o

you mustn't worry about that

amazon.com/Natures-Way-Valerian-Gelatin-Capsules/dp/B0010BZQJI
#cheap and #highquality

>implying /daily/ users aren't such post-irony masters that their humor is completely incomprehensible to lesser minds

post-irony is so 2012

Ta much.

>Eastman is now P4Kcore

It's not fair.

Hindered by sober restlessness
Submitting to the amber crutch.
The theme in my aching prose.
Fantasizing the sight of Manhattan;
That pour of a bitter red being that escapes a thin frame
The rebirth of mutual love
The slipping on gloves to lay tenderly

nah it's not eastman literally got cucked so hard you don't understand

>be a BNM
>get 8.2
>literally not even in the first review slot
>the first review slot was Mac fucking MIller

how blown out can one artist get?

Fuck, I was wondering why so many people had wishlisted it the other day.

rateyourmusic.com/~Montie_Ray

I am on an Americana/Alt-Country kick right now

High all

here's the redpill on Eastman: he was never really that good in the first place. RYM overrates him because of identity politics

t. embryo

>Online Ordering has been temporarily shutdown.

youtube.com/watch?v=kmrr2HUNEwo

Wait you're telling me people actually listened to li xianglan because of a meme
sad

Maybe if you cared more about the music then you're image you wouldn't care.

I cared about the music, then I became image

t. [Artist10993]

redpill me on the /daily/ trips

at last i see

How #rare is this kt? Dont think I've seen it before

Lmao people here are just as bad as /daily/ posters. And you sound like a pretentious twat also.

t. lewis or hamtrax

candysezra is the most powerful race on earth

I mean.. you got matched with her.. I suggest stop elevating your self worth..

I love art music. Radiohead, the list could go on.

it's fairly old and i don't post it very often. i was scratching her chin and her face sorta stuck like that for a bit
she's a strange creature

*fondles you*

FACT.

Somebody redbull me on the cinematic titans of RYM.

Who is the next Roger Egbert?

Deagger and itsmegomamon are the most powerful race on earth

iloveyou and antigona are the undisputed gods of cinema on RYM. 3.5 ration on Karagarga, thousands of rare and lost arthouse flicks rediscovered and brought to the spotlight by their hands alone, film school levels of knowledge learned by pure passion alone... how could anyone hope to top them?

do you know what it mea
ns to giive yourself a stranger

>All those redundant addition symbols

Real ploymaths use prefix notation fyi

straubien > iloveyou

>you will never be this based

>you will never be able to redeem your country because you lost to mayweather
flips are the worst race on earth, truly the niggers of asia

i0000

DEAGGER BTFO

Yeah but do you know what it means to give yourself a thick, creamey stranger

i forgot about valerian root's music appreciation enhancement effect at higher doses

youtube.com/watch?v=ePBB-NO8vKg

im in the cosmos rn

Just ordered valerian root from amazon like you suggested
Is this stuff actually as good as you say? It better be

you must be little georgie

R8 me

yes
3-4 caps when you're feeling anxious or are trying to sleep and you're good to go
6-9 if you're looking to get FUCKED UP
i don't recommend driving on this shit btw
and keep yourself hydrated

e;jajgdpfaf;a;joirclnhg

OBEY
B
E
Y

What's your favorite recording of Beethoven's Grosse Fugue

is that really you in your pic,,

that one made by my pc's midi decoder

what's your favorite college football team, /rym/?

I'm a fan of my own schools team but were FCS

For fbs I'm neutral

Are you tired of feeling unappreciated for all the hard work you

TCU and the defense is so fuckin bad just fuck my shit up, got absolutely screwed that year they were ranked 6th after baylor being 5th... and blew out ole miss in the peach bowl

long live trevone boykin

I have a friend at TCU

what was meant by this

>
>
>
Lads...

rateyourmusic.com/~randomforest

hgrtngfgslkheheslkfjg

Why does almost everyone who posts their profile in these threads jack off to asian girls and post pictures they are obsessed with

That's the Cred Forums way

one of the rare few who doesnt do this checking in weoutchea

most posters are male. most males have jacked off to asian girls

this is an imageboard so posting images isn't usually seen as controversial

>Just too tired to meme post

Xilianglan for ththat?

Same here. It's much more active on weekdays anyways for whatever reason
Also li xianglan

They're sharing the love, they want you to have a nice creamy wank to the photos.

bump desu

I'm currently in the process of compiling a list of essential LGBT RYMers. My current list is:
rateyourmusic.com/~AntiWarhol
rateyourmusic.com/~BAYAR
rateyourmusic.com/~TheHorbgorbler
Who else should I add?

~boundaryfuss

wtf since when was ~VinceTehMan suspended

somebody must have reported him to the mods for being a Cred Forums user...

It's my face on Kenny G, I think Torts was the one who Photoshopped it

rateyourmusic.com/list/ogroff/pedopleasure/

wdhmbt?

rateyourmusic.com/~snuffhappening
homeboys

me

I still don't get it

Everyone who uses the forums

good taste (for perth)

If you don't go along with the cliques, the mods will ban you regardless if you break any rules

Best to not interact with anyone, or you might have a hit on your head

How do I find out which mod did this

redpill me on national socialism

can somebody please report this piece of shit of a moderator for using racially abusive, insensitive language?

one of these days

ayy you right! 100

wtf
nobody is safe anymore

you should ban evade (on a new IP) just to spite them, who takes this shit seriously?

there's an user that claimed to be a moderator that seemed fairly based, it's probably that guy, don't report him

>banning someone for creating something that is within the rules but he doesn't agree with on principle
that's not based user

it's well known the rym mods, especially the community ones, abuse their powers

>current year
>being a literal nazi
wew lad

thank you for showing me the error of my ways with that compelling argument

how do you know that particular moderator performed the ban?

fucc

>essential
Hi GAYAR! Trying to viralize yourself again??? You will never be like boundaryfuss you miserable and ugly faggot

1. Asian women appreciate avantgarde music and art

2. Asian women are redpilled

3. Asian women have good fashion sense

oh i didn't see what he was responding to, whoops

u got trolled hard m8

Based user desu

wow this moderator clearly does not give a fuck about the rules. Absolutely based
Where was this posted?

it's cool apparently so cool that rym mods will ban you on sight for mentioning it because it's just that cool

based
haha
based
based haha
he is based
haha based
based
based
he is based hahaha
based
why is he so based haha
why is he so based
based
based
based
based
haha
based
why so based
haha
he is so based
so based
so based haha

redbull me on CinemaZebra

he's obviously a rename/alt account of some obnoxious homosexual. what was his original name?

Aren't they gonna do a RYM type thing for video games and books?

What happened to that?

It's being released in April 2016

>sip アサヒスーパードライ
>have a thick, creamey wank to 川村まや
lads....

he just took a long break from using RYM, look at his join date. no idea if he used alt accounts because of what a nondescript beigecuck he is

meme
the meme
/rym/ meme
post the /rym/ meme on Cred Forums
ha
funny
funny meme
ha
/rym/ meme
post meme on Cred Forums music board
ha
meme
funny
funny meme
/rym/
post meme
ha
post the meme
ha

redpill me on Threntall

glitchwave is in closed beta

bluepill me on sal

he's a thoughtful young man who's just had a bit of bad luck

Holy crap Jeffery is so good every listen makes it even better

Thugger best artist of this decade

Redpill me on saltine crackers

beigest of foods desu

she's right though

>rym isnt full of turbo nerds

wew lad

hey that's me. what do you disagree with?

I'm kind of peeved about this lad, hope it gets resolved right quick

He posted on the National Socialists of RYM list.

Same thing happened to Linkshander

Haha you edgy faggots deserved it

Meanwhile ~vandelay__ and ~geworfenheit continue to spread their nazi evil unpunished

lol what is this homo shit

who else has reached heaven encompassing themselves in the sun bear concerts?

rateyourmusic.com/~bobfedex

yo

Don't forget king fahtah, the most based nazi of them all

Wish he was still a mod desu

How come some people can add a genre/descriptor to a page and you can see it instantly on the release, but some people can add a genre/descriptor to a page but it won't appear on the release until other people vote for it?

because you touch yourself at night.

voting weight

Pretty much like Trump supporters.

Sad!

Any Donald Trump polymaths here?

Fascists will never be ploymaths

what about Linkshander

(nt,btw)

Ploymaths are almost always Marxists.

>mfw rym says boldfaure is most compatible with me

wtf

wdhmbt

redpill me on valerian root
is it the secret to becoming a ploymath??

I got a bottle of that stuff but haven't used it in years desu. Might try it again though cause I stay up too late now.

i threw out the rest of mine cuz it was making me very paranoid
sobriety, jasmine tea and exercise are the answer desu ain't no drug-supplement out there that can save you

so if i want to become a ploymath i should start drinking jasmine tea??

What's some good jasmine tea that doesn't have caffeine in it, since I'm trying to avoid drugs.

Is this /tea/ now? Post teas that ploymaths enjoy.

ploymaths only drink loose leaf dumb ass... no brand name shit

True ploymaths only drink caffeine free herbal teas, as real ploymaths don't do drugs.

Where do i start with ya boi richard wagner

Caffeine in tea is released differently its not the same as coffee

It just contains less caffeine than coffee.

No it has more i think especially black and oolongs but its not a quick jolt like in coffee its slow and longer

Well I can't have caffeine either way it doesn't agree with my body at all anymore too stimulating even at a lower amount. I just drink those celestial seasoning herbal teas now most of them are really tasty.

Dope any specific kinds of tea?

Because the rym admins give you less voting weight depending on your political views (i.e. alt-right gets 0% weighting, leftists get 120%)

Lmao literally yesterday you were advertising it to all the retards in this thread and at least one person actually purchased it. Why do you change your opinions like every day

must be sad to actually believe in this lmao

Sad!

>impyling it isnt true
Either you are a leftist or you got brainwashed and cucked hard by the rym community. Open your eyes, sheep

This is some pretty weak satire

My top 5 favorites are Bengal spice, Sleepytime, Honey Vanilla Chamomile, Peppermint, and Orange zinger

Most of the rockists that run this website are at least somewhat conservative, yet they still manage to dominate the charts. Explain that

Sounds interesting what's the sleepytime like?

The charts have nothing to do with voting. They are handpicked by the admins to get impressionable teenagers to follow the herd.

This actually has some verifiable truth to it, but it's not some sort of reptilian conspiracy like the edgy alt-rights want you to believe

a-user-kun :')

They have quite a bunch of different sleepytime varieties. I've only tried the original one and the throat tamer ones. I like the original one more but they both are good, the original one is more spearminty and the throat tamer one is similar but it has licorice and lemon and some other herbs added to it and isn't as spearminty.

This redpill is especially hard to swallow. Might have to wash it down with some Jimson weed tea.

rateyourmusic.com/wiki/RYM:Charts FAQ
>"Those scores as well as the specifics of the chart algorithm are not made public (to prevent manipulation of the system), and are always subject to change as we continue to tweak and improve the chart algorithm."
This is literally code word for "we make the charts, not you"
Open your eyes, sheeple. The rym admins are the real tastemakers.

I don't think i can swallow this redpill, just give me the blue pill already

post you're goodreads accounts, lads

I didn't say the truth would be easy to swallow

>smoke weed
>swallow the RYM conspiracy redpill
Lads...

Is that site actually useful? Are the top rated books on there actually good? I don't know much of anything about books.
goodreads.com/list/show/10198.Books_With_a_Goodreads_Average_Rating_of_Over_4_5

leave you fucking embryo

Damn those top rated books are beige as fuck. Where's all the 1960s soviet unuon literature at

/daily/ is full of the smartest, most well informed users on Cred Forums. They have amazing taste in music and are great at amusing banter, to boot.

this was a development that happened literally this morning so
drugs affect me very unevenly if you haven't noticed by now
dumbass not asking the right questions

ye
uhhh my jasmine has caffeine in it i'm pretty sure but i really don't know

amazon.com/Sunflower-Jasmine-Tea-0-5LB-227g/dp/B0032O3LN4

this is what i have

it's shitty but it's like the only site where you can rate books
>tfw RYM will never expand to include books

I figured as much, and yeah that would be great if rym had a book rating site.

goodreads.com/Hallogallo
>Is that site actually useful
it's an easy way to catalog books, working roughly the same as cataloging music on RYM. don't pay much attention to the general GR community or the average ratings, though. genre fiction is always overrated, and classic literature is rated poorly by people who had to read it in school (just compare all the highly-rated generic fantasy on that list with Moby Dick's 3.45 avg). you'll find some quality reviews on more niche literary fiction, however.

do you have a favorite symphony

>Polymath

Is this the new avant-teen? Pretending to be knowledgeable about various subjects on the internet isn't the same thing as actually being smart or interesting in real life. Drop some more dank memes to verify this.

(it's not serious)

Oy vey

He emerges...

Ok well I'm glad you learned from experience and changed you opinion on it. There's nothing wrong with changing your opinion often (in fact, it is good to question your opinions all the time) but don't just blatantly advertise a product in the thread like you've been taking it for years then tell everyone "lol nvm" the next day. Your cancerous promotion of products has desperate/depressed people's mental health at hand. Just something for you to consider.
Alternatively you can go to if you want to promote a supplement cocktail to get people to kill themselves if you're looking for a rush

i'm not responsible for what anybody does first off nor am i trying to "get people to kill themselves" jesus what's your problem nigga

It's spelled ploymath, not polymath.

Believe it or not the intentional mispelling may hint at the idea that it's ironic ;)

Iron pill me on anti

doesnt even lift the bar

The "get people to kill themselves" was purely hypothetical, I wasn't assuming you actually wanted to (notice the word "if")

I'll dumb it down for you. Don't promote a pill or powder to the bunch of desperate, impressionable teeneagers that browse these threads when you yourself have little experience and even less knowledge about the supplements. It's just like a /daily/ review in terms of knowledge and experience.

who cares, if some retard wants to try a substance because some guy on Cred Forums mentioned it it's their call

>who cares, if some retard wants to listen to an album because some guy on /daily/ mentioned it it's their call
Yeah but it doesn't make you at all useful lol

Sal has always been the least useful member of these threads and I think his purpose is to try to be as useless as possible, so there's no point in saying that

Yeah but I find it ironic that he does that then shit talks /daily/ for doing the same thing

again, i'm not responsible for anybody nor do i make it my business to hold anybody's hand; they should do their own research, consider their own medical/drug/personal history and so forth and as desperate as anybody is to ease their depression/anxiety/whatever i think it's fairly reasonable to assume that most people reading these threads are bright enough to do this anyway
Ass whole