Just a reminder that guitarists aren't real musicians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MXwBsxTBxGM
youtube.com/watch?v=cVRbajsztig
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Elaborate?

blacks aren't real people

Correct, they are not. They are interpreters duh.

Guitar is the favorite instrument of musically illiterate retards which is why most are shit, but some are pretty impressive

>t. Butthurt piano player

What's wrong? You jealous of our bends? Or do you think it's too complicated to keep all notes for 6 strings in check?

BB King is a real musician.

youtu.be/MXwBsxTBxGM

>plug in keyboard
>try to do pinch harmonic
>oh wait I don't know what that is
>kill self

I know he's crazy talented, but I really don't think blues works at all with a big band like that.

I don't really care to much for his guitar playing to much, he can do some nice sounding tricks here and there, and he isn't a bad singer at all. But i will hand it to him that was pretty impressive how he just put that broken string back on.

Desperate to purchase and learn the banjo even though I have two electric guitars in the house that I never touch.

Am I being a retard?

Absolutely, have fun throwing away your money.

>you will never have the knowledge or talent of a true guitar god.

>Not true, by the way

>guitars I never touch

Well that's weird. Do something with them, play, sell, give away, even just keep them whatever, but if you really want to play banjo and it's not just some random impulsive idea that came into your head for whatever reason then do it. Banjo is ok, hasn't really ever interested me until very recently when I heard someone playing music on it that wasn't bluegrass or country(not that I dislike those styles.) Banjo has a very nice tone in my opinion.

>pianist being jealous of anything on a guitar

kek

jealous that guitar is easier, maybe

Why doesn't the guitar constitute as an instrument?

It has no soul.

not an arguement

As someone who has played both, I'd argue that the piano is significantly easier than guitar.

Instruments in general don't have soul. Only the musicians who play the instruments have soul.

I've always played both for some time now and piano is a more challenging instrument. Guitar is significantly harder and less accessible in the first month or so and I won't argue that, but it's harder to be a good pianist than it is to be a good guitarists and you can progress much, much faster on guitar than you can on piano.

DALE
A
L
E

silly argument, they're very different instruments that are challenging in different ways

guitar is hard at beginning, piano is hard at intermediate, and they even out at advanced

Why is this even an argument though?
>a hammer is harder to use than a screwdriver, therefore it is a better instrument

stop being so autistic you fucking autist

>I play piano
lol I bet you do faggot

Chet Atkins.

So instruments don't exist then?

>unironically posting in this "thread"

fuck you, people who take electronic pieces of equipment and fuck with sample's of other peoples music arent musicians, I will play songs around your skinny twat neck on the guitar on any scale and any chord of any key, doesnt even have to be guitar, its just one of my favorite instruments but any instrument is easy as long as you know Theory, do you know theory? no? that is probably why you're not a musician and thus have to slam others to make yourself feel better because of your failure to properly learn and have the attention span to have the knowledge it takes to comprehend any instrument You douchebag! sorry about douchebag just got some high blood pressure.

check out this fine piece, if you cant feel the soul in these instruments then you are the one without soul

youtube.com/watch?v=cVRbajsztig

fyi im so drunk and iv made better arguments. kys have a nice day d: