Describe an album in 3 words or less

I'll start: genre fusing masterpiece

Everyone hates this album because....why again?
Now, I'm pretty skeptical when it comes to emo bands. I like Fall Out Boy and Panic! At The Disco, but also despise The Veronicas and Boys Like Girls, so I know when I like emo and hate it. Twenty-one pilots...

Okay, I'll be blunt, this is the best pop album of last year.

When I hold Regional at Best and Vessel to blurryface, the universal improvements are ridiculous! In particular, somehow in the course of two years, Tyler's vocal cords dropped like a rock, being much more matured and having a lot more range and depth. Although his louder tendencies are still present, such as towards the end of Fairly Local, the final chorus of Ride, the end of Doubt, the back half of Tear In My Heart, the second verse of Not Today, and most notably the crushing Goner, these tendencies are a lot more controlled and less frequent. While one could make the argument that it reduces the emotion of a lot of these songs, it makes them a lot smoother and more professional.

Speaking of smoothness, Tyler's rapping has improved near infinitely, to the point where it's basically a different rapper. His flow is smoother, sharper, cleaner, and fast. His rapping is much more comfortable on the new sounds he's given, which we'll get to in a minute. While Stressed Out didn't exactly blow me away with Tyler's flow, every other verse did. HeavyDirtySoul (probably my favorite song on the album), Message Man, Lane Boy, and Ride all show how much better he's gotten.

And on that note, let's talk about probably this record's strongest point: the instrumentation and production. Like I said, songs like Guns For Hands, Ode to Sleep, Holding Onto You, and even Car Radio had melodies that were pretty chintzy and lightweight, and when they were dark, they were DARK. It was hard before for them to find a balance between bouncy and heavy. This album, there were no problems.

Nice copy pasta

Holy fucking introspective

god kill me

everything is okay

high as fuck

I'm dead inside

innovative, unique, different

Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor

saving hip hop

That isn't 3 words you fucking autist

Campfire song song

mind driller

yes it is

>posting bait picture while falling for bait

Good bait

One man. WILD!

boys eat dick

>intellegent
>nihilistic
>and
>wicked
>sense
>of
>humor
that's seven words. Eight if you count "a"

Has post-ironic double nu-ironic future-irony gone too far?

>emo
>panic at the disco/fall out boy
pick one

No, you counted wrong.

>Intelligent
> Nihilistic
Fuck it, nothing matters anyways.

jackpot!

Wall of Sound

just... Eddie Vedder

Forgot the cover

This album is great.

Boring
Not Their Best
Magnum Fucking Opus
Boring
DUDE PARANOIA LMAO
Correct

Spawn the Album
The film is pretty shitty but I love the soundtrack! It was pretty experimental for the time and I grew up listening to it

Depressive

this is true tho

Jazzy Electronic Wedding

not an argument

Worthless, shameful embarrassment
world shattering statement
Intense, morbidly satisfying
>Pic Related
Brilliant, Moving, Introverted