Other urls found in this thread:

rateyourmusic.com/~Entracte7
rateyourmusic.com/~Zucconelli
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Autism

what the fuck why

Attention
Their rates have no weight by the way

Rym are just as bad as yelpers, they think they know what they are talking about

Mental retardation

What's some of the stuff he's given 1 / 0.5?

It's sort of sad that people would dedicate so much time to autistic bullshit like this

What album is that even anyway?

I'm more interested in his 4.0s

They better be freaking god-like to make up for his other ratings...

1.0 is lit

For some reason, people on the internet believe that giving most things a negative rating signifies taste and intelligence.

some people just don't like music man

Which is funny cause most reviewers like this are total contrarians for the sake of it and lack any genuine critical thinking

After being on AP and seeing how boys like girls and Marianna's trench get every record at 9.0 and above, I think there has to be a middle ground

>feeling that life is empty and feeling less than important in anything
>how do I feel different and look refined and smart?
>Oh, I know, I'll join rateyourmusic and give mostly everything I review a low rating except for pretentious shit giving the illusion that I'm above most art and only listen to the highest of the classy art that most normal people just wouldn't get. And only give that shit a 4, because no album has yet to be made that gets above that in my opinion.

i think it's someone's profile

wait what the fuck is this pic related

This is what I mean by fucking poseurs who think that positive rating scales don't benefit ratings.
Fuck off poseurs.

Elitism is a disease akin to Autism and this proves it

Rating an obscure release with no ratings a 0.5 still ends up in a 0.5.

kys

Come on, tell us the 4s and the 3.5s

Ellitism is the only thing keeping Cred Forums from turning into r/music

>elitism
>literally 80%+ overlap in the top albums of r/music and Cred Forums

okay

rating is arbitrary

rateyourmusic.com/~Entracte7
not the user in op's pic but close

Not if your rates have no weight
Which is really common
There's no elitism on Cred Forums tho
You know you're just as bad as the 'pousers' you criticize, right?
Both are too lazy to build a taste and too afraid of trying anything out of the norm

yes but go and post a chart that's 80% mucore on Cred Forums and you will get 70% shit on and 30% told to keep exploring. that makes people actually want to try and move on from their comfort zone

also Cred Forums is not nearly as poptimist as r/music

just saying there's an overlap in mucore with r/music's top albums doesnt mean they're the same thing, there's more to it than that... spend some time on r/music and you'll see

>There's no elitism on Cred Forums tho
not enough anyway. But go spend some time on r/music... Cred Forums has a lot more elitism, trust me. and it helps. this board is shit for discussing music, but is so much better than r/music

>Not if your rates have no weight

post the curve of the guy who rated that

in fact link that album so we can see plz

>age: 22
>Feldman in the top ratings
erry tiem

What a fag

rateyourmusic.com/~Zucconelli
he rates mostly obscure /bleep/ releases most of which have less than 3 ratings

it is only one of the reasons why rym is so shit for electronic music compared to discogs

Hmm oh ok
There's no elitism for 2 basic reasons:
Not enough people who _can_ be elitists
Those who _can_ be elitists are passed the age of being elitists about music in a online forum full of teenagers

>He doesn't love Jesus Christ.

What a faggot

the two 4.0s are Mingus's black saint and the sinner lady and Sun Ra's Space is the Place

It's about time the mods started banning people whose 0.5/1.0 ratings take more than 80% of the user's total ratings.

>peaks at 1.5
much better than people who peak at 0.5 anyway but yeah

yeah i get what you're saying.. but at least on Cred Forums people are shamed into exploring music beyond the essentials, unlike on r/music, and you can actually argue about albums and artists - on r/music any kind of discussion is shut down to protect everyone's feelings ("just listen to what you like!!" mentality)