This is beautiful

This is beautiful

But none of their other material sounds quite as dreamy as this

Could you recommend me something that sounds blue and green

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVQR5nmn0lBE2w9bI8LcjQnbBEBMGv4LS&v=HCcdgbt0P1Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Strawberry Jam is like the Yang and MPP is the Ying

Just listened to this today and in my opinion Summertime Clothes is the best song

I prefer Taste and Daily Routine

okay

my man, those are easily the best

Taste is probably my second favorite
There's just something about the vocals in Summertime Clothes that just gets me going though

Bluish will soon become your favourite. Let me tell you.

not a fan of the album as a whole but goddamn the melody is so nice on bluish

Fucking heavenly

Do you think AnCo will ever return to something similar to their ambient pop period from 2008 - 2011 or tribal noisy period or freak folk period

I hope so

Gang Gang Dance

STGSTV is their best record they've ever done

>Do you think AnCo will ever return to something similar to their ambient pop period from 2008 - 2011 or tribal noisy period or freak folk period
yeah once the make some money from selling out

but they haven't

PW and CHZ underperformed as heck so everyone who isn't panda just DJ / remix / make commercial jingles

I feel the closer we can get to that now is Deakin's solo career. Besides that we can only hope for another HCTI or MPP

MPP proved that you don't need to sell out to appeal to the general audience

>ITT plebs that haven't figured out sung tongs is the best ac album

Yeah they're definitely selling out by making an album that completely and intentionally avoids what made their most popular album so acclaimed

It's so fucking catchy. I don't know why My Girls was the hit and not Summertime Clothes.

Look guys, someone who wants to be different! We can hear ya buddy

m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLVQR5nmn0lBE2w9bI8LcjQnbBEBMGv4LS&v=HCcdgbt0P1Q

>Could you recommend me something that sounds blue and green

I prefer sung tongs as well. Then again, I haven't heard many other "freak folk" albums so I have no reference point.

>anyone that doesn't like merriweather is snowflake

get btfod pleb

Sung Tongs is critically acclaimed as well and offers a completely different approach than MPP. Why do you think people can't genuinely have a preference towards an album that isn't their most popular?

>Not selling out
>Literally on Domino records
I don't think you understand what a sellout is

>If you like MPP you're a pleb
>Sung Tongs is the best faggot

Just responding to a attention seeker guys chill out, I like Sung Tongs too

I thought they sold out after MPP, I guess not

Like 99% chance he was joking, how new are you?

I don't think you do. They go out of there way to not go in the direction that people want them to go in. Just because they made pop for a while and are signed to the same label as some acts that did sell out doesn't mean that they are sell outs

Panda said he'd like to go back to do a stripped down folk record again, and I think either Avey or Panda said, they'd like to do another noisy HCTI-ish album. But I think they're just gonna take it in a new direction soon

>not CS and HCTI

more like person pitch.

>responds to an attention seeker
>"he was joking user lol"

I never would've guessed

>falls for the bait

>"falls for the bait"
>also falls for the bait

>not realizing i knew this was going to happen from the start because agitated redditors are always on mu