Is it that easy to get a PHD in America?

is it that easy to get a PHD in America?

I know it is in Ireland where a polish dude is supposedly "two levels under a PhD" and doesn't understand how he can be a doctor if he isn't a physician.

He also writes "did you saw" and corrects people when they write "see".

>two levels under a PhD
Polish or Irish education?

english as an additional language =/= stupid

if youre kanye west any school would literally throw a diploma in your hand the moment you set foot there just to say kanye west graduated from here

did kanye seriously get offered an honorary doctorate? Guess we're going to have to refer to him as Dr. West from now on.

>hurrr there's no possible way he could have actually EARNED it

fuck off

I love how niggers do this shit, like Maya Angelou and Nina Simone both thought they could use their honorary doctorates as titles! Those monkeys crack me up.

Did the man who invented college go to college?

Pretty much every historically famous musician or artist has honorary degrees from somewhere

>honorary degrees hold the same weight as actual degrees

i can tell none of you went to college at all

This

Stupid niggers should know their place and stop trying to reach the white superior's intelligence.

is mother got one, so it can't be that hard tbhh

Hmph, some dumbass over here trying to look smart. Remember that I'm always smarter than you will ever be, you fucking cunt. Not only smarter, but stronger, wealthier, and more successful than what you'll ever be in your worthless fucking life. You can't reach my height of superiority, when you dogs run around like the idiots you are.

"Musicians" today and their libtard brainwashed fans with an IQ of 1 really does irritate me to the highest point.

his*

there isn't
you're manfu is a moron.
get over it

i forgot 'smart' was perfectly correlated with baselessly arrogant message-board comments.

horrible bait desu, and none of it relates to my post

honorary degrees do not hold the same weight as regular degrees, and colleges freely admit that. they warn employers that the degrees are not the same

Is this what he told you?

wait, there are seriously people on this board who don't understand the difference between an honorary degree & and a real one?

Yeah Kanye haters are pretty retarded