Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50DYTGewvi8
youtube.com/watch?v=SRkdwrmzYXg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what's he fucking doing?
these structures look like they're gonna fall down

that he doesn't give a HECK \m/

so hardcore XD
but when somethin happens and someone dies celebs get sued and cry like bitches they are

Believe in the engineers faggot. Accidents happen, but I'm sure they tested these platforms and light fixtures prior.

They went for an industrial feel and it works. I don't see the problem. Also it's an incredible engineering feat. I don't even like Kanye that much but that's beautiful.

>this contraption just asks for a collapse
he's got the money for competent engineers calm down splurge lord

he's 50 million dollars in debt, where does he get his money?

>t. kanye

I saw it live and it was fucking sick desu

>he's 50 million dollars in debt, where does he get his money?
hm idk the people he's working with to make it happen? are you an idiot? also, why start a thread about this? who cares?

How fucking poetic would it be if Kanye and hundreds of his pretentious fans died because his ego demanded a dangerously unstable set piece

about as poetic as it would be if you finally went through with killing yourself

That was a rhetorical question, retard. I know Kanye fans, like their savior, are illiterate, but you should have picked up on basic figures of speech through spoken language by now

>implying im a kanye fan
>implying you don't have suicidal tendencies
you got me man

what a cheesy setup.

Honest question: Do people stand directly underneath the stage? Is it a glass floor, or do they have literally the worst seats in the house as they watch everyone else around them have fun?

Remember when the leafs sabotaged radioheads stage? they ended up killing one of the roadies but Thom jumped away just in time

Pretty cool desu

youtu.be/50DYTGewvi8

That honestly looks fun as fuck. Jealous I never made it to TO to see him...

Went last night in Miami. Wasn't on the floor (too expensive), but it was still amazing.

The stage moves, but there are people under it throughout the show. It's a really unique experience.

Was going to buy tickets to his next show in Ohio, but then realized on his setlist he isn't playing both of my favorite songs (Dark Fantasy and Devil in a New Dress)

Do I still go?

Yes! I've never had so much fun at a show. Devil In A New Dress is one of my faves too.

Would it be boring to go by yourself?

Also, for some reason general admission floor tickets are less expensive than surrounding seats. Why is that? Isn't the floor the best place to be?

look at OPs photo

As long as you get into the music, definitely not. I went with a friend, but we didn't talk or anything. I'm usually pretty reserved/awkward at shows, but I was so hype and had an amazing time. But it would've been basically the same if I went alone since we both did our own thing.

If you can get the floor, absolutely do it! It looked like tons of fun. I may travel to another show, and if so I'm definitely doing floor.

The stage moves laterally and tilts, so nobody's just stuck under Ye with no view the whole time. It also gets pretty low and close to the crowd at times, so it can be more intimate than the photo makes it seem.

Hell, man, I'd buy a ticket just to see it collapse. Then you could always brag "I was at Yeezee's last concert, shit was cash."

>shit was crash

>I am a god
Gee I wonder

this thread reminded me of this

youtube.com/watch?v=SRkdwrmzYXg