WOULDNT IT BE NICE

WOULDNT IT BE NICE

hell be fine

>the moment Brian remembers he was on Full House is the moment he dies

Landy really unfucked his shit. Why does he get vilified so much?

A deeply pathetic individual. The fact that he was harrassed by that pigfucker Mike Love doesn't make the maudlin mess he made of his KKK rock 'n' roll any less unappetizing. Phil Spector's Wall of Sound with novelty instruments, and lyrics which are either inappropriately verbose or (when he wrote them himself) drivel about some ideal girl who's just his mommy. He's just this suburban kid patting his stomach after apple pie before going out with dad to watch niggers get lynched. Utterly without cultural worth.

he took it too far. yes he saved his life physcially, but mentally he fucked it up pretty bad

WOULDN'T IT BE GOOD FOR JUST ONE DAY

you sound fucked in the head, Brian

Which is better, Smile or Smile Sessions? I want to get into the Boys

smile sessions IS smile but also a ton of other tracks. protip: CD1 of smile sessions is the reconstructed smile album. Listen from Our Prayer to You're Welcome

Smiley Smile is a good lo-fi but pale comparison

thanks!

Landy saved Brian from eating himself to death but he really fucked him up mentally and Brian was already very mentally unstable. Some of the mental damage Landy did is probably irreversible.

Disc 1 of The Smile Sessions > Brian Wilson Presents Smile > Smiley Smile

If you want to get into The Beach Boys then start off with Pet Sounds, Smile (disc 1 of The Smile Sessions) and Today!. Those albums are The Beach Boys' masterpieces.

Brian Wilson is autistic, and always was.

Yes but Landy made his autism much worse.

Oh well.

>Those albums are The Beach Boys' masterpieces.

>no Surf's Up or Sunflower
yeah ok

Goddamn, I just watched the episode and Brian spends most of the time in the background looking sad as he's forced to sing Kokomo.

why were the 80s so bad for him?

>implying novelty instruments aren't THE shit

This was actually really entertaining and I love the Beach Boys. Please do this with every artist

Is this a Steve Albini quote?

Reminder that landy did literally nothing wrong

this amazing