ITT: Favorite album, age, who you're voting for

Shillary

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Shillary Cuntin

I will not be voting. Both will be a disaster for the country. Trump is unfit to be president, Hillary is a war monger.

>Trump is unfit to be president,
give one valid reason why

Shillary

he is a Cred Forums meme

are you serious. He's a businessman.

TRU

Donald J. Trump

me no vote me to young

Johnson

>inb4 "he has no chance" and "what is Aleppo?"

lol

no one
>inb4 edgelord

Mickey Mouse

my friend got pissed at me for saying I'm not voting. He said by not voting for hillary I'm violating peoples civil rights

>Voting for a Walking corpse
Anyway, 21, Trump.

Hi I'm Gary Johnson

hes actually too uneducated about the job
also the dudes pretty retarded

that being said shillary is also a dumbass but at least she knows the ground rules

Kodos

These. I voted Trudeau

Hypocritical on outsourcing, economically illiterate, doesn't think before speaking, never admits he's wrong when he makes a mistake, has virtually no plan

19 hillary

Yeah but he is going to build the wall

Johnson or Clinton, doesn't really matter cause I live in California. I'm mainly voting to vote yes on prop 64

>Voting for a Walking corpse
21, no one, I'm just here for the political discussion shitshow

I'll take shit that never happened for $500

>all these shillary voters

Johnson. Go fuck yourself if you're voting Hillary or Trump

yes I just made that up on an anonymous imageboard for no particular reason

>Wasting a vote on someone who is not even going to be in the debate

youtube.com/watch?v=TW5gQo43ay4

small l libertarian
"dude gay marriage and weed"

Gary Johnson. Voted for him last year, but he might just have a chance this year

>Infowars

Nice meme dude

MODS

21, voting for local politics, not voting for president

Trump or Johnson, haven't decided which yet

Not an argument

>gets his political views from a 7-minute youtube video, from a guy who's not even from our country

off yourself

The atmosphere of the "House" is not for deep breathing; it is corrupt. If you send one of yourselves in a foul place, you must not be surprised afterwards if he comes back in a rotten condition.

Therefore, do not part with your freedom.

Don't vote!

Instead of intrusting the defence of your interests to Others, see to the matter by yourselves. Instead of trying to choose advisers that will guide you in future actions, do the thing yourselves, and do it now! Men of good will shall not have to look long in vain for the opportunity.

To put on others' shoulders the responsibility of one's actions is cowardice.

Don't vote!

Trump

Has no sense about consquences, theres a great interview were he says that he doesnt really think the things he says on twitter through, and that he doesnt relaeize the repercussions they have.

He isnt misogynistic and rascist as most people say, and I do agree that Islam is a problem, but banning it/treating it like an enemy is only going to make things worse.

I didn't like Gary Johnson before I saw that video
also

>DEBATE ME

/thread

Donald trump

Nope.

Getting news and information from Infowars is like getting news from Buzzfeed or Huffington; they both skew the shit the opposition says to an extreme extent.

The unstumpable T to the R to the UMP, my nigga.

Donald Trump

Perfect example of Trump supporter flat-out denying facts that contradict his views. No better than liberals.

>Sad!

Anyone but Shillary

Donald Trump

Look, I do not agree with some of what Johnson supports. That doesn't mean he's not the lesser of three evils. You aren't going to find a candidate that fits everyone of your criteria. He's a much better alternative to Hillary or Trump. Him not being on the ballots is WHY YOU VOTE for him. Vaccinations should be required if your children are in public school. Global warming is a real issue. Posting a 7 minute Youtube video from some dumbass across the seas is not a valid argument.

Couldn't have said it better

lmao

Better than either of those two.

Oh wait, you want my favorite album too, sorry. Take two:

The irrrrrespressible Mistah T to the R to the UMP, my nigga!

Funny how the anti trump people have absolute entry level taste.

Trump

>liking a critically acclaimed album means I have entry level taste

nice assumptions, bud.

Trump.

Aleppo

>voting out of fear
grow a spine, vote for someone you believe in

couldnt care less about a hardly significant figurehead

This is bait right? Like how could you possibly feel this album at all if you support Trump?

I literally believe in no politician running. All are terrible.

Donald Trump

Not an argument

How can you possibly feel that album and not vote for Trump? Oh, I get it, you're a white person who waits to find out from other white people how to seem like you give a fuck about black people.

You're right. People are always 100% upfront and honest when they're posting anonymously on Cred Forums, because they have no reason to lie.