I'VE GOT A

I'VE GOT A

MENTAL ILLNESS THAT DESTROYED MY LIFE AND CAREER

did it really destroy his life or was it a pop media lie?
his 'career' was literally all about eating acid
he stopped it, and lived a quiet, nice life

TWO TICKETS TO PARADISE

BAND FULL OF BETTER MUSICIAN THAN ME WHO WILL GO ON TO MAKE BETTER MUSIC THAN I EVER COULD

FEELING
THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT

ALSO NICK MASON

thats subjective

NOTHER CONFESSION TO MAKE

ITS GOT A BASKET A BELL THAT RINGS AND THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD

GOLDEN TICKET

What do you think would be in Syd's column?

wtf is with the pictures

gilmour.jpg -> Roger
mason.jpg -> Gilmour
wright.jpg -> Mason
waters.jpg -> Wright

Also, this is the only person I have heard of whose favorite member is Nick Mason.

pet

Why are musicians who love childrens fairy tales oftentimes very creative. Brian Wilson, Dead, Paul McCartney, Sid

was Mason really 10 years older that the others

flip top pack of cigarettes in your pocket

BONER PIC

imagination?

implying piper at the gates and the madcap laughs isn't 10x better than pink floyds whole discog.

he never made enough money to live for the rest of his miserable life. roger waters said he himself became a millionaire only at the age of 30 (right after the release of DSOTM). syd already had to leave around the time ASOS was made, a time when pink floyd invested most of their little money on equipment.

He got royalties for stuff he wrote which was worth a decent amount of cash after Pink Floyd went mainstream. Not enough to make him wealthy but enough to purchase enough pork chops to do to him.

>miserable life
you didn't know him personally or even remotely, why judge? who knows what life he had

Syd left behind about 1.7 million pounds. He was probably pretty comfortable financially for most of that "miserable life".

His "miserable life" has accounted for more enjoyment and appreciation than yours ever will. And yes I'm mad.

your opinion is objectively wrong user, but I know you're probably just trying to buttblast people

GUN IN MY HAND BUT THE GUN WON'T COCK

BIKE YOU CAN RIDE IT IF YOU LIKE ITS GOT A BASKET AND WHEELS AND THINGS TO MAKE IT LOOK GOOD I'DE GIVE IT TO YOU IF I COULD BUT I BORROWED IT YOU'RE THE KIND OF GIRL THAT FITS IN WITH MY WORLD I'LL GIVE YOU ANYTHING EVERYTHING IF YOU WANT THINGS CRASH CRASH

I know music snobs, especially Cred Forumstants, are desperate to keep the "Syd Barrett Floyd was best Floyd" meme alive but it's getting old.

One generic 60s Psychedelic Rock album plus a few good singles aren't enough to stand up to AHM - The Final Cut. At least 70s Floyd were original.

I'll agree Madcap Laughs is pretty good and stands far above Piper. It's for the best Syd went solo.

FEVER

mah finger's on the trigger but the trigger seems locked

tfw I did this once and no one replied

>ahm - the final cut
ahahahaha no, maybe ahm - animals
agreed on madcap tho

please go back to wherever you came from cancerman

I think Syd was there just enough time to make everything he did sound original. There weren't many bands going to psychedelic extremes like Syd did in 67'.

No

bone to pick