Yo, this board gets boring. You all just jerk off to the same stuff...

Yo, this board gets boring. You all just jerk off to the same stuff. There should be more threads about finding or sharing new music. Some of you need try new stuff out or at least open your mind to different styles

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes

Word

correct

agreed.

for sure

This.

someone called?

Yo OP speaks the truth. In all seriousness we need to follow these guidelines to make this place better. Lets follow his lead

You're right OP. I'm gonna go find other ways to discover new music. Thanks for freeing me from these chains. Toodles faggots.

True

Why don't you spice things up and post some new audio that hasn't been posted before

youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

This is the man who changed Cred Forums forever

He inspired me to make
But I need your help still to make it a reality

Dont let the dream die

ya

esto, para ser honesto, familia

why i feel like this is op just agreeing w himself?

Yo! I agree.

Congrats on your 'One Year' badge, hope to see some more posts from you OP

come and join kpop general, we have new stuff in every thread!

>mfw 2012-2013 we're great, funny and fun times to be posting on Cred Forums

of course, of course.
i agree 100 percent on the point that you expressed on your humble, open minded post, my dear anonymous.

Sharethreads exist you know.

Well he posted something that is hard to disagree with. Who would actually have the following opinion "lets talk about the same things day in day out"

Absolutely

I actually agree with this.

yeah man.

true

i usually come to this board once or twice a year, stay long enough to come to that conclusion and then leave. if im lucky i find some neat tunes before i quit this shitty pretentious underage circlejerk, though.

Because most anons come here for memes. I'm not joking, because no matter when somebody start thread about overlooked albums, the thread gain 1-6 replies.

I decided to start making "similar albums to (insert circlejerked album here)" charts and posting it in every thread. Here's the first one I made.

>you all just jerk off to the same stuff
Don't you mean JERDk off?

I think the next one I'm making a post for is Spiderland

>samefagging this hard

cool idea. maybe include a few less albums, then people will actually listen to them bc theyll be stronger reccs

Yeah, I thought about that. I might remove the glow pt. 2, or put it at the top as well, since it's also really well-liked.

Yeah fucking shit no one listens to post rock over here. I have started so many post rock thread only for it to 404 with little replies. Fuck you guys

poptimism, waifufaggotry, and general memery ruined this board. RYM and discogs are way better for finding new music now.

Not to mention that anytime somebody wants recs it's usually met with "HURR DURR NO SPOONFEEDING 4 U FAGGOT"