Hey, faggots. It's me, user. I have decided that this is the worst music board on the internet...

Hey, faggots. It's me, user. I have decided that this is the worst music board on the internet. You retards circlejerk the same 75 albums all the time and it's gotten ridiculous. How am I supposed to find new music on here when all you fucks do is post the same albums over and over again? I'd have better luck finding new music I like by using a random word generator, looking that word up on google play, and listening to the first album that pops up. This is a good board for people who are just getting in to music but, i've been into music for a few months now and i think it's time for me to leave. Have fun circlejerking you faggots.

Sincerely,
user

untru

untru

untru

Untru

I find new music here every day you're just an idiot

then why dont you do that

This is underage board, so people are not deep into music, only they know is radiohead, bjork, neutral milk cucksuckers and similar edgy ass popcrap.

OP is a man after my own heart. I only come to Cred Forums to laugh at 15 year old autists

says the 15 year old autist

why is there no tits in this thread

who needs new music, your pic related is all we'll ever need.

I've found plenty of albums on here that are good. And not the same ones that are talked about all the time either. Sharethreads usually have some decently obscure stuff in them and you'll get stuff namedropped all the time in various threads.

trueUn

> i've been into music for a few months

I only ever see albums like ITAOTS when people are memeing or complaining about them. Look into literally any sharethread or chart thread and it's not "the same 75 albums" at all. You're right tho Cred Forums is pretty shitty

Please name the 75 fuckin albums you're talking about

I could name at least 20 albums I'm absolutely CERTAIN you haven't heard.

You're so above Cred Forums, genuinely impressed at your free thinking skills

if this isn't good bait, then I recommend you checking out Cred Forums essentials
you probably haven't heard most of em considering you've "been into music for a few months"

>I've been into music for a few months now
Wow I didn't know their were people on Cred Forums with this much experience.

OP you are really the coolest guy around here

coolio!