I'm seeing Swans in October. I was thinking of trying some shrooms during

I'm seeing Swans in October. I was thinking of trying some shrooms during.
Is this a great idea or what?

No its not

Swans live is shroom

jesus no. i thought it was a great idea to take acid at a mars volta show. it seems neat but honestly no it'll make you uncomfortable and probably put you in a bad place.

how many times have you done shrooms before?
how many times have you seen swans before?
how many people are you going with?
how many people are also taking shrooms with you?
how many of them do you feel comfortable with?

seriously, think about what you're doing
you could have an amazing time, or you could be scarred for life

seeing swans with just a few beers is still fucking great, why fuck with the program?

Dont do psychs at a live music show where the music is purposely trying to freak you out, unless you're really experienced with that stuff and like having intense freaky scary trips. If you're not all that comfortable it may ruin everything, or it may be the most incredible event in your life. It's up to you to decide if you want to take the risk.

Just get high if you want feel weird and not risk having a traumatic experience

I've done it a few times. I know my way around that. Also, its truffle format and I'm aiming for a medium to weak brand. I should be functional enough to stand in a crowd I think.
Never seen Swans before, going alone, dont know anyone. These truffles usually make me very empathetic so no prob.

>seeing swans with just a few beers is still fucking great
>ruining a spiritual experience with alcoholic filth

weed wont cut it, I want this to be monumental

Gira will fucking eviscerate you if he sees you are on drugs

Is this fucking true? People keep saying he lashes out on the audience for fucking nothing?

He'll have a problem if I'm doing drugs? What the fuck?

seeing Swans live absolutely sober felt like I was on intense acid anyway, so I can't even fathom what it would be like to actually do psychs. Intense, I imagine. Far too intense.

As a poster before said, Gira will fist your ass so hard if he see's you being fucked up.

He gets arrested at a huge percentage of shows for fighting his fans. He's no joke

yea this one time he sacrificed a baby I was there it was hectic dude

evidence

what about wearing sunglasses. will he climb off the stage to pick on you for that?

i was at the austin show last week on acid, and i had never been so completely bent to the will of the music.
also why the fuck are yall so scared of a "traumatic experience"? i thought the point of shows like these is that they are supposed to be painful and jarring as well as spiritual and uplifting and such. i want to get physically assaulted by a live swans show, not casually converse with it

don't think it worked out for you. You're still here posting on Cred Forums instead of doing something productive

Yes. That exact thing happened at the show I went to. He stopped the show and started screaming at this due "I CANT SEE YOUR EYES SHOW ME YOUR EYES"

was fucking terrifying man

I'm seeing Sunn O))) in October. I was thinking of trying some shrooms during.
Is this a great idea or what?

sauce?

Even better idea

>unproductivityshaming

stop

Try ketamine, I saw them live a few weeks ago on ketamine and it was amazing.

Which city?

Eindhoven

at brighton?

Neither of those ideas are good.

I was at the show where he bit the head off a bat.

>i thought the point of shows like these is that they are supposed to be painful and jarring
>he lashes out on the audience for fucking nothing
>Gira will fucking eviscerate you if he sees you are on drugs
>He stopped the show and started screaming

That sounds absolutely fucking awful. People pay money for this? If you want, pay me $50, come over to my house, and I'll put one some Swans and yell at you for a couple of hours.

lmoa shutup plen

bullshit

No. It really happened. I was there too.

do any of you have anything other than anecdotal evidence?
why would this guy pick on an audience being high or wearing sunglasses. he does drugs and alcohol himself ffs

forgot pic

It's a meme, you dip, he just doesn't like it when people act like idiots.

>A couple of bozos were slam dancing… I think that’s what you call it. They saw it on MTV so they figured that’s what they were supposed to do. They were slamming into people who were actually paying attention and listening. I kept spitting on them trying to get their attention, but they wouldn’t look up because they weren’t really listening, they were just bouncing around being idiots. I finally managed to get hold of one guy’s hair, and I pulled him up on stage and screamed in his face, and then they stopped. They were ruining the show.

I don't know swans so much, I think too that seeing them on tryptamine or phenetylamine would be a great idea. (At least for the ones who are not scared of dying inside)
For the people that believe every shit that they see on internet I would hardly believe that the singer is a bitch to his audience for drugs. Frankie M is about drugs btw.