kys

This thread is pointless

Literally this

objectively incorrect

>>>/reddit/

Fact

>>>/9gag/

You're comment is pointless

Everything is pointless, including your attempts at spelling correctly :'-)

You're wrong user.
TOTBL is an innovative album, antics is just same concept repeated with differents riffs n stuff.
Both are good tho

>innovative
>literally the face of post-punk revival

If anything it took TOTBL and refined it. Bright Lights might be more innovative at the time, but Antics is the superior album if taken out of context. Not sure if this is what OP is thinking or not tho....

It's like a chain ring beethween post-punk and indie. Imho the real "post-punk" died with that album.
So yeah imho it is pretty innovative.

Dunno user, there isnt a single song i would jump in TOTBL (except maybe obstacle 2). It feels like a complete opera.
I dont know how I can explain.. I have the same feelings from the first song to the last one. It's a cohesive work.
Antics is more refined maybe, but less deep imho.

Most Antics songs are on TOTBL level, with some of the best they've ever done. However, TOTBL has a focus on atmosphere and is more cohesive as a whole, while Antics is a bit more song orientated. They're both excellent albums though.

>btw OLTA > Antics fight me faggots

>(except maybe obstacle 2)

Dont like it, sorry mate

Obstacle 2 > Obstacle 1 > Breaker 1

FACT: Era Vulgaris is the pinnacle of modern rock

You're wrong

Editors were better.

hi tcb

Fact: ur a pathetic drone pleb

They sound nothing alike besides being atmospheric you memeing sperglord. Interpol feature more complex dual guitar work and bass lines, and dont drown the guitars in effects like The Chameleons.

t. p4k reader

t. Cred Forumsdrone

TOTBL was the pinnacle of Interpol, prob the best rock album of the 00s
Antics was a worthy follow-up but everything went downhill after it, with both music and live performances

>likes interpol
>calls other people Cred Forumsdrones
lmao
i take it you have listened to less than 5 rock albums from the 00s?

god damn i forgot how shitty Utena was

fact: geert will rule the world

well I don't listen to much outside punk and post-punk. sorry that I wasn't considering that some experimental album that isn't well known and praised

it's a 10/10 my plebeian friend

"shoegaze" is shit

Fact.

Facts: This shits on all of Interpol's discography

t. p4k reader

Our Love To Admire was a lot more ambitious than Antics. It feature more diverse and layered instrumentation and messed around with song structures. Plus, the songwriting is good as ever. Hating on OLTA is literally a meme that needs to die.

Also, El Pintor is great, their most post punk sounding record to date, you should check it out.

>Television ripoffs
Lmao

An artist's interpretation

it's a knee fool

how can a knee poop? idiot.

How have I gone this long without knowing this?

I always thought it was a woman's ass.

But I was the ass.