What does Cred Forums think about this?

Other urls found in this thread:

www80.zippyshare.com/v/8X9K6pI4/file.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tdZHuPsomd4
youtube.com/watch?v=feFKeFMUS60
youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

he won't top his feature on Frankie Sinatra

Why does he sound like a barking dog every time he opens his mouth ?

bump, Ab-Soul is also on this

>Bumps
>adds context
Thanks for the chuckle

TUT

The beat is bad. Danmy voice is funny. Earl Sweetshit sounded a little out-of his character he tried to be more manly. Kendrick did his things and showed his flaws, mumbling arround and fast rap with not too impressive rhymes-word selection. Holy shit they are not 'hard' on that one. The only 'hard' rappee out of it could be Kendrick on his "Control" shit.

How can anyone allow the sound waves of danny browns voice to go in their ears and for them to actually like it? I cant grasp the idea that someone would find danny browns yappy retarded voice pleasing to listen to. I just dont get it

me either his voice sounds like dog shit

its always the production the 'saves' Danny Brown, its not like Kendrick/Earl sweet, people listen to Earl because his flow and delivery not exactly the beats/production. Danny just make the shit sound more 'alternative' and outsider, autotune shit in a scale of Die Antwood - Danny Brown - Young Thug - Lil Wayne - T-Pain - Future - Gucci Mane - ILoveMakonnen - Lil Yacthy

people on Cred Forums like way more abrasive shit.

and what a shame that is

>the beat is bad
Time to stop posting.

I liked it. Not super impressed by Danny on this and Ab-Soul is completely forgettable as always, but I thought Kendrick and Earl did well. The beat is top notch though.

Black milk did a great job on the beat, Already forgot Ab-Souls and Earl's verse but Brown's and Lamar's verse were dope

He's got his "yappy" voice but also does his slowed down deeper inflection on many tracks.

Especially on XXX it's really used to contrast the "I wanna eat out 50 crack whores" Danny with the "Im so depressed and need help" Danny.

Not saying it's justified, or that it makes him sound any better, but it helps ad some lyrics depth and context to his albums and message.

easily one of the best voices in the game. certainly better than a listening to any one of the countless personality deficits who mumble their way through a track monotonously, that's the most exhausted shit in rap right now. I'd rather hear kendrick's nasally manlet voice than that shit any day. Danny has a great voice that sounds unlike everything else in rap. He can get crazy when he wants or he can dial it back if need be (i.e. Old).

your mom named you ash for a reason- you're fucking useless

why even bother explaining to these teenage heathens?

As someone who liked Old, this was fucking terrible.

>as someone who liked his most entry level commercial output

whats it like being this fucking pleb

That's the point of the post you kneejerking faggot.

You always this wrong or you just having an off day?

I don't think that post has any point, I'm not sure why you would out yourself as being so stupid

this

The implication being that this shit is even more entry-level than Old and even worse.

Can you don a trip so I can filter you?

Why did that post trigger you? Was it because I said I liked an album or because I called a shitty track shit?

I'd love to see you try to back that up with any sort of logic or just decent argument and I doubt you have any real knowledge of Danny Brown.

Literally top 5 album of the year not even out yet.

Literally AOTY haven't listened to the 3 singles yet

This is preety much my dream song line up. Would only replace ab soul with joey for my dream song.

>Kenny
>Earl
>Ab-Soul

Christ ever single one of them is in full on "feature verse" mode. At least ONE of your features needs to give out something other than a castoff.

w e w l a d

set my house on fire

Yessss this actually lived up to the expectations. Was kinda worried about Ab Soul on this, I don't really like him, but he did a good job on this, no complaints. Danny's verse was pretty good but not phenomenal exactly, but he made up for it with the lineup

LEAK WHEN

TAAAY

It's not even out and it's already AOTY.

>not realizing ab-soul is going to drop hhao2016

this is pretty forgetable

>artist names album after a song that the artist named after a book

www80.zippyshare.com/v/8X9K6pI4/file.html
320kbps if y'all want it

this track is pure garbaga lmao

These trips will prove that this album will be the biggest disappointment of 2016.

Each single has been incredible. This album is gonna be fucking nuts

the backlash already begins..

none of the singles are convincing me that this album will push rap into a forward direction via innovation like he's proclaimed in numerous interviews thus far. not to say the album won't be good, but he talked out of his ass for the entire lead up and ye the singles haven't been bad but I've yet to see the, how he put it , 'trent reznor type shit' he talked about

something its not clicking about this album,
sounds like Danny Brown's Bily Joel "Cyberpunk" album. A mess incomming.

what were your thoughts on kendrick's feat on travis scott's track goosebumps?

i agree also if you don't mind sharing

Why is it that every time Ab-Soul has the chance to show his lyrical expertise to the world on a track with other popular rappers, he always chooses to come through with an awful, lackluster verse?
I just don't understand, it's like he doesn't try on purpose, and it hurts that all these people dismiss him when they hear his name because of this.

i think he did too many psychedelics around control system and he made himself legally retarded

>Why is it that every time Ab-Soul has the chance to show his lyrical expertise
i used to think this but quickly realized it was glass and mirrors. his lyrics reek of pseudo intellectual crap. like i enjoyed control system tremendously because it was hype and he flowed well but some of those lyrics make me cringe nowadays. he's falling fast i hope he does something to save himself or he just falls off it's troubling to watch

Half assed shit. Don't expect Kendrick Lamar being full level shit all the time, he selects his best to his own projects while delivering recycle bin classic featutings like this Love Game with Eminem.

youtube.com/watch?v=tdZHuPsomd4

>Half assed shit.
ye i kinda got this vibe, especially when i read into the lyrics..i thought it was pretty nice but that was really just because I was comparing it to travis' verses on the track which were pretty much just straight pop-tier stuff (not necessarily a bad thing) and made Kendrick's look better than it was. still love that track though i'm not gonna lie. trap influence pop is p nice imo.

>it was all glass and mirrors

>>it was all glass and mirrors
he's rapping about his third eye & his pineal gland getting calcified mate come on. if you're into mysticism like that more power to you

>>>it was all glass and mirrors

>glass and mirrors.
BNMeme lads

did anyone else hear the way he's been talking about this album in the numerous interviews he's given following old? based off the singles, did he not talk out of his ass?

If you don't like Danny Brown, then don't listen to this and leave the thread.

MAAD City is his finest. hIS Territory.

damn

>MAAD City is his finest.
i personally find that it's not aging well although I agree that it is his best.

>it was glass and mirrors

I love the beats on this album so far. No bass at all, no "drop". It's so anxious feeling. Like you're about to sneeze constantly.

I'm not a fan of the lyricism on these new tracks. Like he's saying this album is supposed to be super dark and depressing and shit and the beats are nice but his rapping isn't nearly as serious or dark as he's led on

>he's too retarded and full of himself to understand

I'm just happy that earl is actually making music

Its pretty dark and grounded in a way that I haven't felt post-XXX, or maybe even post-Hybrid. Snippets from his "regular Danny voice" songs sound pretty brutal as well. I wouldn't lose hope.

you have no fucking taste

there is bass but very minimally on Really Doe.
When it hits its very nice, just like that haunting low piano tone that comes in a couple of times, bit like in a horror movie.

Fucking tune, September 30th can't come soon enough, Danny is easily the best rapper in the game right now.

RATE THE SINGLES THUS FAR
ROLLING STONE > WHEN IT RAIN > PNEUMONIA > REALLY DOE

A last try at being relevant: the song.

Ab soul's verse was abject shit

this

this. it's really refreshing.

how the fuck has it not leaked??

When it Rain>Really Doe>Pneumonia>Rolling Stone

anyone @ Webster Hall?

Wrong
When It Rain > Really though > Pneumonia > Rolling Stone

>tfw Earl killed Kendrick
Nigga is unstoppable, his next album is going to be a classic.

pneumonia>when it rain>rolling stone>>>>really doe

track was good. Danny will not disappoint lads, fuck all those that don't believe in him

When will the Earl meme die?
His voice sounds great but his lyrics are pure cringe.

we in dis

His voice sounds fine. I can't really say much other than that.

all i can say is youre objectively wrong and have shit taste.

all i can say is youre objectively wrong and have shit taste.

It just sounds interesting, like a supervillian rapping.

seeing him live halloween, going to be rollin with bae

maxo kreamo is opening for him, should popped 2 but tnight popped 3, fck all night when im on that e, rolls hard cant feel my knees

youtube.com/watch?v=feFKeFMUS60

youtube.com/watch?v=JZpiDf2hMBE

Could not be more excited for this album. Been waiting so long for Danny to make another great album, XXX is one of the best rap projects ever.

all i can say is you're objectively wrong and have shit taste.