"I steer clear of graveyards. They are cliche in my death obsessed generation."

>"I steer clear of graveyards. They are cliche in my death obsessed generation."

Wow, it's like he really GETS us. Our generation finally has a spokesperson just like a John Lennon or a Kurt Cobain.

Let's hope he goes a similar way

cute

Toledo literally believes in ghosts and auras. He's the millennial most millennials hate.

>Identifying with a generation.

How inauthentic can you get. How else can you define being unless put up against nothingness

>I steer clear of graveyards
I don't get it...

Dubs and will Toledo dies of ass pain tonight

Dubs and will Toledo gets killed by George Bush

Has anyone else noticed that millenials tend to have big lips? Especially if you were born from 1992-1994 it seems.

Dubs and Will Toledo is a pedo

Why does Cred Forums hate Will Toledo? I'm pretty new to Carseat Headrest, I just really got into Twin Fantasy recently and haven't checked out any of their other work yet so I don't know the stories.

Estrogen in the water why do you think girls finish developing at 13

rerolling

Dubs and both will Toledo and this user die of lung cancer within the next year and it can't be undone by dubs or trips its permanent

well he does look like the average white male

we just want senpai to notice us again no hard feelings

he doesn't drive towards cemeteries what else is there to get

He's Spanish dude. his last name is literally Toledo

He's also white

Hispanics can be while. Like they can trace their ancestry to the Iberian peninsula.

he's a furry which is just as bad

I don't see how that could possibly have anything to do with estrogen. Women don't have bigger lips than men

saw him last night, was fun

t. globalist

It's because of mass immigration from third world countries. Some of them may look white, but they all have black ancestors.

I bet you think GMOs cause autism or some shit.

t. Clinton staff member

t. beethoven

What an idiot, we're all heading towards graveyards in one way or another.

I do, useful idiot cuck globalist nigger faggot

Based marty